PDA

View Full Version : I bought Madden 2002 for Xbox, is that a mistake?

DualBerettas
11-29-2001, 11:40 PM
It's a great game IMO. But I haven't played NFL fever. Also, why is Xbox coming out with so many NFL games. My count has Madden,NFL Fever,NFL2K2,NFL Blitz,and NFL Primetime. Isn't that a bit overkill?

Marc
11-30-2001, 12:11 AM
You bought the best football game for the system. A lot of people like fever, but it's all show and no gameplay. It is much more like an arcade game and much less like a sim. You won't be disappointed with Madden.

l Maximus l
11-30-2001, 11:43 AM
Dual...personally, I'm a Fever fan...I played both. In my opinion, Madden 2002 is a great football game...but, it is much like a PS2 port...whereas, Fever is a beautiful game, amazing graphics...and I believe the game play is incredible! Both are solid games that have pros and cons about them...So, don't be disappointed...just make sure you check out Fever some time at a kiosk or even rent it to fulfill your curiosity about it :)

In my humble opinion, I can't stand Madden's commentary. I think it's his voice...however, I can't say that Fever's commentary is any better...it's good, but, it could be better...especially after making an amazing play...I wish they screamed and yelled in excitement or something! And, instead of making a "Touchdown", I want them to say it more like "TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!"...know what I mean? That's my only quom with Fever, personally...but, the visuals and the other sounds are a perfect 10 in my opinion :)

anthony_osborn
11-30-2001, 10:36 PM
i got madden 2002 also and man im not complainin i love it. i have never played fever but i realy dont care cause i got madden so i figure, i like it and that's all i need. maybe someday soon i will try fever but for now its madden. but im also sure fever is a great game also.