PDA

View Full Version : XBOX Nation 1 yr FREE Subscription

Hugh_Jass
03-06-2003, 07:49 AM
LINK (http://www.freebizmag.com/realonexbox01welcome.htm)

It is probably the discless version, but free is free.

XBOX MSSC
03-06-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

thanks dude, i just signed up it.

Brevity
03-06-2003, 09:17 AM
MSSC you old dog where you been? Good to see you back and I hear you have been seen on XBL some too. Well I signed up for this too I wonder if we will really get it?

XBOX MSSC
03-06-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Brevity
MSSC you old dog where you been? Good to see you back and I hear you have been seen on XBL some too. Well I signed up for this too I wonder if we will really get it?

Sup brev? I've been busy with the kids and working a helluva lot of overtime at the office. Things have been crazy over at my place, but I’ve found if I give the kids Tylenol around dinner time they'll be ready for sleep around 8:00. Giving me some time for XBL.

canadianboi3
03-06-2003, 09:31 AM
I have a feeling there not going to be delivered to our house, but emailed to is. Because it said "do want to receive_________ magazine in high-tech format"??

canadianboi3
03-06-2003, 09:32 AM
There goes my subscription. Us Canadians are left out again:( :mad:

Snoopy7548
03-06-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

it came with a disc? i never remember XBN coming with a disc. i bought 2 issues and they didnt have discs:confused:

DZNUTZ
03-06-2003, 11:56 AM
great find hugh....

and btw...xbn doesn't come with disc.

VeNoMiZA
03-06-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
great find hugh....

and btw...xbn doesn't come with disc. heh i had to make alot of crap up to get this mag. man they asked me all these questions SHEESH just give me the mags.

Brevity
03-06-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
heh i had to make alot of crap up to get this mag. man they asked me all these questions SHEESH just give me the mags.
DIDO

Hitman101
03-06-2003, 03:56 PM
Oh, man thx dude.:D and it was a good thing that I had an auto form filling program.:cool:

Frostberg
03-07-2003, 09:59 PM
I already used the website so all my personal info was already there. Plus I didnt have any questions to answer.

Reclaimer
03-07-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg-XBA
I already used the website so all my personal info was already there. Plus I didnt have any questions to answer.

So this is a legit site right? I was wondering....

Discretion
03-08-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Reclaimer
So this is a legit site right? I was wondering....
I heard it was legit from many people. I signed up but I got a question. When my suscription ends, do I gotta ask to stop recieving them or do they automatically stop? :confused:

Frostberg
03-08-2003, 12:14 AM
It's legit. I just have never seen a good mag there, usually just free business magazines. I think I got Computer Shopper or something from there too. Usually after the year they will send a renew notice, but you caqn trash it because you arent obligated to renew it.

Reclaimer
03-08-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Frostberg-XBA
It's legit. I just have never seen a good mag there, usually just free business magazines. I think I got Computer Shopper or something from there too. Usually after the year they will send a renew notice, but you caqn trash it because you arent obligated to renew it.

Thank you for the info, I was curious, I was looking at the site, and I had my apprehensions about giving them my information. I was thinking...hmm..spam for the rest of my life. I'll play it safe and give them my alter-ego information.

Kraft
03-08-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Reclaimer
Thank you for the info, I was curious, I was looking at the site, and I had my apprehensions about giving them my information. I was thinking...hmm..spam for the rest of my life. I'll play it safe and give them my alter-ego information.

Shame they didn't have an 'additional text' field, reclaimer. Would have loved to see you add in "I'm in the military. I have been trained to use weapons; lots of them. By the way, I hate spam... a lot... grrr..."

Reclaimer
03-08-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
Shame they didn't have an 'additional text' field, reclaimer. Would have loved to see you add in "I'm in the military. I have been trained to use weapons; lots of them. By the way, I hate spam... a lot... grrr..."

Lol, I wanted to do that seriously. Especially when they want my phone number. I was thinking... Call me to solicit me something, and I'll break your legs. I just gave them my old disconnected cell phone number. It's good to have a "throw away number" memorized for such these occasions. I gave them the fax machine number to the Chinese delivery restaraunt down the street too. There's no reason for them to fax me something, or even call me for any legit reason. I just gave them enough information to satisfy the webform. I even used the address to my apartment I stay at after work. All my "stupid" mail get's sent there, where it get's shoveled straight to the garbage can once a week (now I have a reason to sort through it). All my real mail and business stuff get's sent to my wife's place.

canadianboi3
03-08-2003, 11:11 AM
I think that after your year ends, I read they will continue to send it to you, which means you will be billed.

SkoalMint
03-09-2003, 07:49 AM
Great tip Hugh. Hopefully this works just as well as the recent free subscription to EGM that some of us too advantage of.

wweomaniac
03-09-2003, 08:19 AM
do you guys remember that playboy link to this site? Did it work for anyone?

ARONO129
03-09-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by canadianboi3
There goes my subscription. Us Canadians are left out again:( :mad:

I guess I don't have to check out the link then. We sure get left out a lot.:mad:

My biggest gripe is not being able to get the MS extended warranty for my Xbox. I bought an extended warranty through the store I bought it from but a manufacturer's warranty IMO is better.