PDA

View Full Version : Goblin Commander Announced

Shadow20002
03-08-2003, 01:33 PM
Rounding off Friday’s news comes official word from Jaleco Entertainment that it’s developing and publishing Goblin Commander: Unleash The Horde, and upcoming action-strategy game for next-generation consoles. Slated for release during the fourth quarter, Goblin Commander: Unleash The Horde has players battling their way through the land of Ogriss, a wartorn land ruled by goblins. Created by the wizard Fraziel, the goblins evil distrupts the balance of power. The game’s being spearheaded by Ron Millar and Chris Millar, who as many will recall were both signed on at Jaleco in February. The two are best known for their work within the StarCraft, WarCraft and Diablo series.
==========================================

After making Nightcaster and the sequel of it, they know that they will take time to make a good game for console gamers. Hopefully this time is better than the others two. :rolleyes:

xboxman_1
03-08-2003, 01:56 PM
For some reason the concept doesnt thrill me too much, but we'll have to see when it gets further along in development.

NINE BREAKER
03-09-2003, 10:29 PM
Sounds nice, is it going to be like Star Craft and War Craft? If so, or not, I'ma have to check it out either way.

Stormlord
03-11-2003, 08:37 PM
Sounds cool. Maybe we'll finally see a strategy game on the console done right. Although I do like Commandos 2 because the controls were exceptional IMO.