PDA

View Full Version : DOAX the real deal NUDITY

Xbox_Fiend
03-08-2003, 08:43 PM
I HAVE DONE IT AT LAST AFTER MANY HOURS OF WORK I HAVE FOUND HOW TO GET THEM NUDE!!! this is how it goes

1) When you start the game go threw lisa's thing and have her show you the island
2)Then break up with lisa and get christie as your partner DO NOT PICK HER AS THE CHAR TO BE now get 3 different swim suits and try them all on
3)Now with christie and you win 5 games in a row
4) Now this is the last step Save the game and quit to the main menu Hold down the left trigger and press X X A A B B A B B A A
5)THEN ENJOY AND HAVE FUN

Reclaimer
03-08-2003, 10:55 PM
Well, can anybody confirm this? Or is this a hoax. I don't have the game, but I am curious.

Highlite23
03-09-2003, 03:46 PM
Well, I'm gonna try it and i'll let everyone know.

Snoopy7548
03-09-2003, 06:25 PM
i hope it works:D

Variation-XBA
03-10-2003, 12:00 AM
Sigh... ;) It would have been found by now dont you think

And yes, i own the game too ;)

Reclaimer
03-10-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Variation
Sigh... ;) It would have been found by now dont you think

And yes, i own the game too ;)

I don't think so, I think if it's really there, it would be a few months before it get's figured out. They're not just going to come out and give away the secret the second the game hits the shelf. That is, if this game actually does have a topless mode, which in a way, I'm starting to doubt. This guy hasn't come back to talk about it. It's like starting an internet hoax.

Variation-XBA
03-10-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Reclaimer
This guy hasn't come back to talk about it. It's like starting an internet hoax.

/nod

Chaotic
03-10-2003, 01:36 PM
so does this work :confused:

Kraft
03-10-2003, 02:37 PM
Many hours of work? so... many hours of doing random crap until you happen to do all that stuff with christi and after winning five games you think to yourself "hey, I wonder what would happen if I hold down the left trigger and press X X A A B B A B B A A..."

Yeah, sounds like a crock of crap to me as well.

Highlite23
03-10-2003, 03:37 PM
Well, I'm back to report on the code............................

Sorry it took so long, but unless i did something wrong ( I tried it 5 times over the weekend, just to be sure)....................

THEY STILL ARE COVERED UP, MY FRIENDS.

Again, If someone has some spare time, please give it a shot. On the outside chance i'm a moron and did it wrong.:D

Xbox_Fiend
03-10-2003, 09:32 PM
You need to follow through in a single attempt no game saving. This info came from a former employee of tecmo that I am am associated closely with :) The images are not incredible or breathtaking. they are mostly derived from the charater base textures. In other words you see what is underneath the clothing textures. not necesarily what you are hoping to see. although some programers did tend to go into a bit more detail with some of the girls.

SlightlySycho
03-10-2003, 10:31 PM
Dude, the game autosaves at the end of every day period (morning, daytime, evening, and nightime). It's impossible to play the game without saving.

There is no topless code, boys and . . . sickos. It doesn't exist. Itagaki has way too much integrity and respect for his characters to put something gratuitous like that in the game. Give up and start looking for secrets that were much more likely to be included . . . like unlocking Zack as a playable character.

FatBoY11
03-11-2003, 01:11 PM
...that there is any code for topless or nude game play. A: The opening sequence contains nudity, and no matter how little, it is still enough to gain the nudity rating (most likely anyway). B: If there was a code, I have faith that someone would have found it by now.
However, why are people not trying to figure out this statue thing? It must hold some significance. So must the rat, or whatever it is, on the private island. The instruction manual hints that there are purposes behind both of these things. :)

Slayer02
03-11-2003, 02:45 PM
There is a nudity code posted on IGN, no clue if it works but IGN normally verifies a code before they post it. I don't own the game so I can't test it. Will anyone go to xbox.ign.com and check? Go under the codes section (tab on the left) and look for Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball, it's there, no clue if it works.

Variation-XBA
03-11-2003, 06:49 PM
Stop askin same thing in 2 posts :P It DOESNT work :P

Snoopy7548
03-11-2003, 08:29 PM
the one at ign is a different code. it might work. its not really a code. you have to buy this vision thing and it works with certain people

TheCovenant
03-11-2003, 08:34 PM
this guy is such a liar!

I cant believe he actually got a cool xboxaddict person to try this crap. I hate this guy now, for coming in and just plain out lying to all of us. geez, how stupid do you think we are?

SPARTAN VI
03-11-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
this guy is such a liar!

I cant believe he actually got a cool xboxaddict person to try this crap. I hate this guy now, for coming in and just plain out lying to all of us. geez, how stupid do you think we are?

*upon saying these words, TheCovenant runs over to SPARTAN Shield's house to test the code on Shield's copy of DOAX*

I'll rent DOAX eventually, I'll try the codes for myself and seriously doubt any of them will work.

Xbox_Fiend
03-12-2003, 06:26 PM
this guy is such a liar!

Who me?

Highlite23
03-12-2003, 10:33 PM
this guy is such a liar!

Hold the phone my little friend, I tried it out so all of you would know the truth, besides, you never REALLY know until you try. .;)

Xbox_Fiend
03-13-2003, 05:53 PM
did it work for you?