PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fever 2003 is awesome!!!

ARONO129
03-08-2003, 10:10 PM
I've been playing football games since the days of the handheld games with the red LED lights. Anyone remember that? Of all the games I've played including Madden 2003, and NFL 2K3, the best I've played yet is Fever 2003. Anyone here like this game as much as I do?

Pipetender
03-08-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by ARONO129
I've been playing football games since the days of the handheld games with the red LED lights. Anyone remember that? Of all the games I've played including Madden 2003, and NFL 2K3, the best I've played yet is Fever 2003. Anyone here like this game as much as I do?

You have got to be kidding me! :confused:

ARONO129
03-09-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Pipetender
You have got to be kidding me! :confused:

Nope. The graphics are better than both Madden and 2K3 and the commentary is better as well. Madden's commentary gets irritating after a while.

You can play Fever on Live and you can't with Madden and Fever is the only game with a deep DPP mode. 2K3 doesn't even have a customizeable camera angle.

They improved the passing and defensive A.I. and the Hilite Reel is a great feature again this year. A coworker was telling me how good Fever is and he was right.

CrazyCougar
03-10-2003, 02:19 PM
Fever is just another feeble attempt by microsoft to make a sports game. I cant eait to see how bad they screw up baseball with Inside Pitch.

borka105
03-12-2003, 02:01 PM
wow, I mean crazycougar is already bashing a game before it has even come out.

before you start staying how bad fever is and how bad inside pitch will be...

why don't you look at the endless amounts of bugs hidden inside nfl 2k3............

fever is not trying to be anything it's not...... It delivers an action packed experience that can be just as challenging and just as much of a sim as any of the other football games, WITHOUT THE ENDLESS BUGS!

It's all about being good at a game and by reading your comments, I can tell you have no idea what that means.

So stop jumping from thread to thread bashing this game..... If you don't like it that much, why don't you stay away from the threads that talk about it.

-borka105

BORNGD
03-12-2003, 03:08 PM
i thought this was the worst football game i had ever played

CrazyCougar
03-13-2003, 11:47 AM
Microsoft sports titles suck in my opinion and arent getting any better with each year passing. So why would this baseball game be any different. MS needs to stick to making windows bug free and not make video games. I thank them for the Xbox, plus I beg them not to contribute to the sports titles.

Big Ben
03-13-2003, 01:45 PM
definitely getting worse. Inside Drive 2000 was the best basketball game of all time. The two since then have gotten worse each year. Microsoft did have a very good manage only baeball game in the mid-90s though.

BORNGD
03-14-2003, 11:35 PM
inside drive 2000 i played and lvoed, didnt get to play the new one

Young_Fledgling
03-25-2003, 03:19 PM
fever was alright...... when i was a beta tester i got to rank 15 overall in north america because i realized how to like screw over people on every play..... i used the same defensive and offensive play every time..... WAAAAAAYYYYYY TO EASY TO WIN

Dr_J
04-07-2003, 01:27 PM
Anyone have info on Fever 2004?

I've heard for other people(Nobody reliable, before you ask) that they are completely revamping the game for 2004.

I've been searching for info on it for a while and found nothing.