PDA

View Full Version : Reservoir Dogs Coming to XBOX!

Whisper
03-09-2003, 07:02 PM
As you may have seen on the main page, SCI has the rights to make a Reservoir Dogs game! I love that movie! I can't wait for a game!

Snoopy7548
03-09-2003, 07:58 PM
yea, that movie is so awesome. especially when mr blonde tortures the cop. lol. how are they gonna make a game out of it? its gonna be pretty cool to see how and stuff. i cant wait for this game. lol. my favorite guy is mr. pink.

Xbox Owner
03-09-2003, 10:01 PM
never heard of it..wtf is it about?

EDIT:

Reservoir Dogs is about a gang of six thugs using codenames, such as Mr Orange to protect their identities, who carry out an armed robbery in LA on a diamond store. But the plan starts to fall apart when the alarm is tripped and the cops show up within moments. Five of them manage to shoot their way out and make it back to a warehouse rendezvous where it becomes apparent that one of them is an undercover police officer – but which one?

ok.:)

Whisper
03-10-2003, 08:43 AM
Mr.Pink (steve buscemi) is great

i loved him in armageddon and con air, not to mentio fargo

truly underrated actor

Snoopy7548
03-10-2003, 01:50 PM
yea. he was also in the wedding singer. lol

Whisper
03-11-2003, 09:46 AM
lol yeah playing sandlers drunk friend

he must be good friends with sandler cause they were also together in Big Daddy, Airheads, and Mr. Deeds

Duke
03-11-2003, 11:06 AM
I don't think Buscemi is really under-rated. At least not by the general public. He is near the top on the best actor list of almost everyone I know.

Maybe you get the impression because he doesn't really get starring roles. Unfortuantely, the man is pretty ugly, and since he's most asssociated w/ comedy, I doubt you'll see many vehicles w/ him as the centerpiece.

As far as the games goes, I hope it's great, but I just have trouble seeing how they'll make it into a game. It just seems like kind of a tough cross-over.

LynxFX
03-11-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k3
Mr.Pink (steve buscemi) is great

i loved him in armageddon and con air, not to mentio fargo

truly underrated actor

He's hardly underrated anymore. Everyone knows how good of an actor he is , especially character, which is why he pops up in practically everyone's movies.