PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Frame

greggp666
03-11-2003, 10:16 PM
well so far i played only an hour and i say if you like to get bugged out this is a good game for you. the game does not have the best controls or camera but i can live with that.

everyone needs to get bugged form time to time.and from what i was told this game is no longer being made(dude from eb said it).so run and get it.

Hugh_Jass
03-12-2003, 11:38 AM
This game is VERY creepy. Play it at night with the lights out. :)

RudedogX
03-12-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
This game is VERY creepy. Play it at night with the lights out. :)

Funny...that's the only time I play my games!:cool:

chainsonalice
03-24-2003, 10:22 AM
FATAL FRAME wow Im hooked not at playing just watching i make my husband do all the controls, were getting close I cant stand the wait next I ll have to do it myself.Funny thing is husband wont play it alone its creepy yet he wouldnt admit that to the boys!
Loved Silent Hill had no problem handling the bobble head *****es husband found these gals far freakier ???? Why, I think Its like a mans fantasy gone terribly wrong!!
Both my kind of game!!

symposiumx
03-24-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by chainsonalice
FATAL FRAME wow Im hooked not at playing just watching i make my husband do all the controls, were getting close I cant stand the wait next I ll have to do it myself.Funny thing is husband wont play it alone its creepy yet he wouldnt admit that to the boys!
Loved Silent Hill had no problem handling the bobble head *****es husband found these gals far freakier ???? Why, I think Its like a mans fantasy gone terribly wrong!!
Both my kind of game!!

Both games were decent in their protrayal of horror/fear/creepiness without resorting to mass carnage. (not that i'm opposed of mass carnage per se).
Yeah, SIlent Hill 2 definetly had some sexual undertones...but made sense considering the plot.

BTW...welcome to the boards chainsonalice.

Slayer02
03-24-2003, 11:15 PM
Hmmm.. I will have to pick this up along with SH2, I have only played the thing, that is somewhat creepy, the suspense you know. Anyhow, I will definitely have to pick this up.

symposiumx
03-25-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Slayer02
Hmmm.. I will have to pick this up along with SH2, I have only played the thing, that is somewhat creepy, the suspense you know. Anyhow, I will definitely have to pick this up.

SH2 is a slower paced...and its more of a "tragedy". Very nice plotline.

SiGuy
03-25-2003, 10:25 AM
what is the point of silent hill 2? like who are you and what are you trying t accomplish

symposiumx
03-25-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by ~ManoWar~
what is the point of silent hill 2? like who are you and what are you trying t accomplish

brief plot....

You play a man who's wife died a few years before. Then, recently ("...a few days ago...") you receive a letter....from your dead wife, telling you to meet her in the town of Silent Hill....

Trust me, it's not the most action-packed game, but stick with it and you'll be happy you did.

SiGuy
03-26-2003, 10:33 AM
well symposium I went with what you said and went and bought the game and Im very happy with it. The only thing I found is the game tends to glitch because it cant keep up with the fog. awesome game though.:)

symposiumx
03-26-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by ~ManoWar~
well symposium I went with what you said and went and bought the game and Im very happy with it. The only thing I found is the game tends to glitch because it cant keep up with the fog. awesome game though.:)

just wait, it gets way better in my opinion. there are some downright crazy/twisted moments.

i really hope more games like this come to xbox.

I need psychological horror and trauma ******!!!! ;)