PDA

View Full Version : How to get a nearly the full game of CvS2 For $5

Knight
03-16-2003, 10:37 AM
Just go buy a copy of Xbox Exhibition vol 2.

:cool:

http://forums.xengamers.com/showthread.php?threadid=74738&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

http://s1.cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.asp?board=34376&topic=6958860

This ain't no sissy can only play 2 levels and 4 characters under 10 minute time limit ****. Though any ways, what I'm talking about is that CVS2 EO is included in the demo disc. The demo disc is only 5 &#*#$ bucks! That's right! 5 $*#& &U)#$*# #*)@#* bucks! Oh and here's the best part...

The demo allows you to play every mode except groove edit mode and you can do everything from change things in the options menu to even making color edits. You can EVEN play through every match in arcade mode except for the final boss (even the sub bosses) and the best part of all, can play as ALL 46 characters! When was the last time you saw a demo disc for a fighting game that allowed you to pick EVERY character in the game?! Plus there's no time limit for the game so you can just play it forever and ever as long as you want. You can even play versus mode against friends.

Essentially for 5 bucks this is an AWESOME demo for trying out the game. So many features for a demo are offered to you including arcade, vs. modes and the ability to play as EVERY character in the game. So if you want something to show off to your friends or would like to test run the game without paying a lot of money and looking for it at rental stores, this is the ticket.

Only real problem with it is that you can't fight against the final boss or use the final boss characters (S.Akuma and U.Rugal but, who cares?!), and you can't play on Live. Though for just a demo disc, this is a freaking steal for 5 bucks especially considering how much comes with just that game alone and the 8 other demo games they have on the disc. Plus lots of extra video, music and downloadable files including a whole video on a Halo tournament happening at G4TV.

Shadow20002
03-16-2003, 10:46 AM
Just because i think this game is old, maybe the only replay value is on XBL. :rolleyes:

Knight
03-16-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Just because i think this game is old, maybe the only replay value is on XBL. :rolleyes:

But that will cost $35 more. I'm getting the $5 version.

wbio
03-16-2003, 11:23 AM
thanks for the info Knight, I was wondering whether or not I should pick this game up, now i'll buy the exhibition disc and see how I like it.

JJaX
03-16-2003, 12:24 PM
wORD Ill pick that up....

Get good at the game, and maybe pick up the real version for XBL.

Variation-XBA
03-16-2003, 12:42 PM
I only want it for live ;(

JJaX
03-16-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Variation
I only want it for live ;(

Looks like you gotta get the real deal than ;)

wweomaniac
03-16-2003, 01:54 PM
is there multiplayer?!?!
n/m!!!!!! i'm getting it!!!!

Knight
03-16-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
is there multiplayer?!?!

2players vs. mode, but no XBL.

Liquid Gears
03-17-2003, 08:41 AM
Fu*k XBL, you don't need it. Just practice the damn game at home and then challange fighters at the arcade you whimps. The experience is a lot better playing your opponent in the skin. My God you guys a sad

JJaX
03-17-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Fu*k XBL, you don't need it. Just practice the damn game at home and then challange fighters at the arcade you whimps. The experience is a lot better playing your opponent in the skin. My God you guys a sad

How do you figure?

Id rather be sitting at home in my shorts drinking a beer than driving to some corny ass arcade to play joe dirt in a fighting game.

You're the sad oneā€¦..

And you know so much about the XBL experience, being you dont even have it. :rolleyes:

I wish i was a mod, Im tired of you...

RudedogX
03-17-2003, 09:01 AM
LG, are you PMSing right now? I mean, what the hell?!? Oh, just because they don't spend the extra money down at the arcade and p!ss their money away, and they can play the guys that they know on Live, you diss them. Oh wait, I see you still don't have a GT.:rolleyes: Could that be the real reason? Are you jealous that you can't play Live?:rolleyes:

GokuX
03-17-2003, 02:12 PM
Live is the only reason I bought it. I haven't even played single player. I've played friends a bit, but that gets kinda boring. I haven't been to an arcade in at least 6 months or more and I doubt I will ever be going back.

DZNUTZ
03-19-2003, 04:16 PM
LIVE is where its at.
EVERYONE LAUGH AND POINT AT LIQUIDGEARS!!!

VenoM
03-19-2003, 04:25 PM
whats the point in having this super old game without live play anyways...without xbl i can just play it on my dc :rolleyes: rather get the full version just for live...LG,you dont have live so of course your saying Fu*k xbl...you just dont know

wweomaniac
03-19-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Fu*k XBL, you don't need it. Just practice the damn game at home and then challange fighters at the arcade you whimps. The experience is a lot better playing your opponent in the skin. My God you guys a sad well, I'm getting this game because multiplayer is so wicked in the game. I usually have friend over and this game is perfect for passing time. I can't see myself playing this game on live.