PDA

View Full Version : USE CDR-W and CLEAN CD's

Vteck3000
12-01-2001, 09:51 AM
OK this is what you do : first of all don't use normal CD-R's on your XBOX. Use Verbatim CDR-W's thats what works best. YOu can put one song on the cd copy it on the cd and then the XBOX will read it. That works fine for me. What other people do is use Verbatim CDR-W's and burn alot of songs on it but they leave a 2 SECONDE GAP between each song. This way the XBOX will be able to read your cd......... but for me it didn't work. I don't mind just writing one song on the cd cause the cd is reusable. :D As for regular cd's i had a minor problem but that was when the XBOX tried to copy the song to it's hard drive. But after i cleaned it up with a kleenex it worked fine. So try that.......... clean your cd's and look on the surface if there's too many scraches....... probebly that would affect the problem that accures on your XBOX but i really doubt it. Hope it helps ;)

Vteck3000
12-01-2001, 09:58 AM
Sorry guys............ it really shows that i played too much XBOX yesterday night............ this was suppose to be a POST REPLY.........:confused:

xboxfan
12-01-2001, 05:18 PM
If you want that 2 second gap, use nero- Burning Rom, and all my cdr-w's worked for me, (I only used two of course) officedepot cd-rw and Verbatim Cd-rw's

OaklandR
12-02-2001, 11:19 AM
Sony CD-RW's work for me.

DT21
12-02-2001, 01:43 PM
How do you do the 2 sec. gap?

OaklandR
12-02-2001, 02:19 PM
I use musicmatch. It's a free download.

www.musicmatch.com

It has the option on there for 2 second gap.

sinizuh
12-02-2001, 03:17 PM
i used a crappy Acer CDRW that i got with my burner... i used Easy CD Creator 4 and burn it as "Dics-at-once" (or whatever it's called) and it worked perfect!