PDA

View Full Version : But the question is.........

Vteck3000
12-01-2001, 09:54 AM
I was wondering if : when you play a game does the XBOX needs the aid of the hard drive to fonction or is the main reason for the har drive to be there is to save games and copy your music ?? Also do you think that dust would affect your XBOX after a very very long period of time ??????? Thank you :D

Vteck3000
12-01-2001, 09:57 AM
It shows that i played to much XBOX yesterday.......... this is suppose to be a POST REPLY.....:o

Haine
12-01-2001, 12:03 PM
In reply to your questions
1)Yes the machine will use the hardrive for games such as,Quick loading times,And it will aid in transferring alot of data for a game.But i think i am not for sure,But i think the X-box has a dedicated 2 gig's(wich you cant use), so you can use all the space that is supplied to ya....
2)I really dont think you will have to worry about dust to much besides,Your dvd drive getting dust in there and attaching itself to your laser lens on your dvd drive,So it would not read your disc...VERY IMPORTANT!!!Do not use a dvd cleaning kit on your X-box.Well actually you do not want to use one on your home dvd player aslo.The cleaning brushes can knock you laser lens off track,And i also heard that it can scratch your lens...

Well i hope this help's...