PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy On Xbox

gqdogs
03-20-2003, 05:20 PM
Does anyone know if there is a Final Fantasy coming out for Xbox. Final Fantasy is my very favorite string of games of all time. If anyone can give me any information either way please do!

Kraft
03-20-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by gqdogs
Does anyone know if there is a Final Fantasy coming out for Xbox. Final Fantasy is my very favorite string of games of all time. If anyone can give me any information either way please do!

Once upon a time there were rumors about final fantasy coming to the xbox, but they turned out to be just that: rumors. Unfortunately there aren't a whole lot of turn-based RPGs for the XBox. Last time I counted the number was peaking just over -1 (which I just rounded to zero for simplicity sake). Sorry to disappoint gq, but if you are into them that much you might possibly want to invest in a ps2 as you can play practically the entire series on it now.

Welcome to the site, by the way!

gqdogs
03-20-2003, 05:47 PM
So as of now there isnt one anounced but is there any chance that there will be a Final Fantasy game for Xbox in the future?

Kraft
03-20-2003, 05:55 PM
I would never say something is impossible, as we are getting Rare games in the future, which was once a laughable proposition. It used to be that Sony and Square were in bed together for the long run, but as sony has lost more and more of their exclusivity rights, it seems they are losing square's also. Square is currently developing a gamecube game titled Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. Though this doesn't assure Xbox a Square game, it does offer us hope.

gqdogs
03-20-2003, 06:22 PM
Well lets keep our fingers crossed and if anyone reading this has heard anything please tell.

RudedogX
03-21-2003, 08:39 AM
There are always rumors swirling! Only time will tell, but don't hold your breath.;)

No Fear 23
03-22-2003, 01:00 AM
i never played ne of the final fantasy series games :D

Xbox Owner
03-22-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by irule23
i never played ne of the final fantasy series games :D

I have.. and I hate it. So freakin boring!!:mad:

But if you liek it that's cool. But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if we found FF on Xbox.. and a lot of better graphics.. I mean, gameplay graphics.