PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Controller-S Poll, Which Color Did You Vote For?



Ninja Scroll
03-20-2003, 08:22 PM
Well im sure by now all you Xbox fans have heard and possibly already voted for da new controller color that MS will announce at E3.

So im curious, which color did you vote for over at Xbox.com?

Here's the Controller-S Color Contest (http://www.xbox.com/news/0303/colorcontroller-survey.htm) for those of you whome have not voted.

I picked da "CLEAR" version. I like da green too. Blue is my favorite color, but I dont think it goes with green, naw mean?
what about you all?:)

Kraft
03-20-2003, 08:26 PM
Here is the old thread about this, it has the pictures of the controllers in it already. I still stand by my opinon that the clear plastic looks is tacky and I personally would have rather seen opaque plastics used.

Ninja Scroll
03-20-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
Here is the old thread about this, it has the pictures of the controllers in it already. I still stand by my opinon that the clear plastic looks is tacky and I personally would have rather seen opaque plastics used.
I never recall seeing a thread about it, I did scroll down before posting this, .. then again, I aint around as I used to be so I must have missed it.

But tell me, why do you think it looks tacky? If that's da case then they all do since there all see-through.

I currently have da original XXL Xbox controller, a Controller-S, & da Japanese version of da Controller S.
Dat makes 3, so I will probably get da clear or green one for any possible 4-player games.:)

Kraft
03-20-2003, 08:32 PM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33485


Could have sword I pasted that in there the first time... anyways, I just don't care much for the see through styling as it just haunts me with images of 3rd party disasters and n64 controllers.

MaxPain
03-20-2003, 08:56 PM
Hmmm.. I voted for green. I think it more suits the xbox.. Since the xbox is GREEN and black. :)
anything else would just look lame IMO

# 1 Stunner
03-20-2003, 09:07 PM
orange loooks tighht,i miht pick one up, my white button started to wear down so u no.;)

Xbox Owner
03-20-2003, 09:15 PM
I think they all look kind of...............g.a.y..

But I guess the best one is the green one.. IMO.

But I like my orignal controller so much more.. I mean, how the hell are you supposed to play games like Ghost Recon with the white button in the lower corner? you have to like move your whole hand..:eek:

XBOX MSSC
03-20-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by # 1 Stunner
orange loooks tighht,i miht pick one up, my white button started to wear down so u no.;)

I'm not alone. Orange kicks ass.

PapaSKooT
03-20-2003, 11:00 PM
neither of you are alone...:cool:

on a side note, i still wish they would be making them in the original variety (size):(

Variation-XBA
03-20-2003, 11:43 PM
I voted for clear, but will never buy one since its only S-Controllers:mad:

NINE BREAKER
03-20-2003, 11:50 PM
I too went with the clear. I might get one but sense they are only the S controller then it might have to wait untill my original controllers fry, damn S is too small.

Knight
03-20-2003, 11:51 PM
I voted for green.

Reclaimer
03-20-2003, 11:58 PM
I like the clear one. I've been using the S-types for so long, I tried using the regular controller just for kicks, I couldn't get used to it.

MerimacHamwich
03-21-2003, 12:19 AM
The green is what I voted for. I also like the Orange. They are the only two colors that make any sense. Xbox and Xbox Live. I too think they should be regular, opaque plastic. Translucent stuff just isn't cool. It seems shoddy to me.

Snake Eyez
03-21-2003, 02:42 AM
I like the green and the blue one. All of them would be better if they were clear plastic and they glowed the color of your choice.

Shadow20002
03-21-2003, 10:15 AM
My choice is green. The clear one is also have a cool look !! :cool:

Ninja Scroll
03-21-2003, 10:31 AM
I must say, I am very shocked at all da support for da "orange" version.
But I am glad to see all da love for all da versions.

I think either da green or clear version will win.
But if you ask me, MS should release all of dem. I mean why not?
Look at what Nintendo does, everyone collects everything they release in multiple colors.

Im think about buying two of dem since I never opened up my Japanese S version.

I dont know why a few of you think they look cheap.
They look pimp tight to me~!:cool:

XBOX MSSC
03-21-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
I must say, I am very shocked at all da support for da "orange" version.
But I am glad to see all da love for all da versions.

I think either da green or clear version will win.
But if you ask me, MS should release all of dem. I mean why not?
Look at what Nintendo does, everyone collects everything they release in multiple colors.

Im think about buying two of dem since I never opened up my Japanese S version.

I dont know why a few of you think they look cheap.
They look pimp tight to me~!:cool:

IMO, Clear, Green and Orange should make the production line.

Green (like you said) is the xbox color
Clear is Universal
And Orange flows with the Xbox Live Feel.

I think MS should include an xbox skin with the controllers so your xbox can match your controller.

thedude
03-21-2003, 10:57 AM
BLUEDIZZLE!:D

Ninja Scroll
03-21-2003, 11:00 AM
YOu know what, I was wondering, ya know MS is rumored to release a new smaller version of da Xbox console at E3 right?

Well would'nt it be awesome if they came out with various colored Xbox consoles? I'want a platinum one. Kinda like da GC's kind.... (drools on keyboard):p :p

XBOX MSSC
03-21-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
YOu know what, I was wondering, ya know MS is rumored to release a new smaller version of da Xbox console at E3 right?

Well would'nt it be awesome if they came out with various colored Xbox consoles? I'want a platinum one. Kinda like da GC's kind.... (drools on keyboard):p :p

mmmmmmmm...steel xboxes...

[i]*thinks to self* If They made a platinum xbox and controller they could make a platinum bundle. With a Platinum hits halo (only availabe in the bundle)

No Fear 23
03-21-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by thedude
BLUEDIZZLE!:D

FO SHIZZLE :cool:

Ninja Scroll
03-22-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by XBOX MSSC
mmmmmmmm...steel xboxes...

[i]*thinks to self* If They made a platinum xbox and controller they could make a platinum bundle. With a Platinum hits halo (only availabe in the bundle)

Nice idea, .. too back MS does'nt know how to market da Xbox in da first place. So I dont see this happening.
Then again, they did eventually leason to da people and release a smaller controller, and are rumored to debut a smaller Xbox console at E3.
So I guess they are on da right track now, .. just still behind.

A Halo pack in would be genius. I just wish Bill Gates would be more hands on himself and show that cut throat mentality he goes in the software/computer business.

Variation-XBA
03-23-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
A Halo pack in would be genius.

You havent seen the Halo/Amped bundles? Or you mean if they released the "newer" version?

ImmortalTech
03-25-2003, 06:48 PM
i say stick with green and black those colors are tight