PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Nation: Issue 7-April and May

MixMasta
03-21-2003, 07:40 PM
ok, after missing the last issue (because i was to cheap to buy it when i had the chance,) i just picked up the new april/may issue today at borders. here is a general breakdown of the issue. for anyone who hasnt picked up an xbn before, this is a very good magazine content wise, it has great reviews and features and other sections to it that just blow oxm away!! sadly, there are no subscriptions yet and there are no demo discs.

XBN ISSUE 7

Cover Story: Huge Soul Calibur 2 Preview

Other Feature Stories: Making of the Two Towers Video game and a big preview of Deus Ex 2

Previews:
-Normal Size Previews
Breed(they call it the deadliest shooter since Halo)
Starcraft Ghost
Dino Crisis 3
Phanstasy Star Online(there will be an 8.95 online fee it says)
Enter the Matrix
Gladius
-Short Previews
Big Wold:Citizen Hero
Pitfall Harry
Backyard Wrestling
Top Angler
Group S Challenge
Alter Echo
Moto GP 2
Fila Tennes
Indy Car Series
X2: Wolverines Revenge
UFC: Tapout 2
D&D: Heroes

Reviews:
DOA:XBV- 7
Indiana Jones- 7
Tao Feng- 3
Rayman 3- 6
Kung Fu Chaos- 5
Apex- 8
Wolrd Series Baseball 2k3- 9
High Heat Baseball 03- 8
MVP Baseball 03- 7
All-Star Baseball 03- 3
Murakumo- 5
Vexx- 5
Godzilla- 4
WTA World Tour Tennis- 4
Whiteout- 4
ATV Quad Racing 2- 5
Jurassic Park: OG- 6
Run Like Hell- 7
Lotus Challenge- 3

if u would like anymore info about this issue just post....

thunderkiss2k1
03-21-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by MixMasta
ok, after missing the last issue (because i was to cheap to buy it when i had the chance,) i just picked up the new april/may issue today at borders. here is a general breakdown of the issue. for anyone who hasnt picked up an xbn before, this is a very good magazine content wise, it has great reviews and features and other sections to it that just blow oxm away!! sadly, there are no subscriptions yet and there are no demo discs.

XBN ISSUE 7

Cover Story: Huge Soul Calibur 2 Preview

Other Feature Stories: Making of the Two Towers Video game and a big preview of Deus Ex 2

Previews:
-Normal Size Previews
Breed(they call it the deadliest shooter since Halo)
Starcraft Ghost
Dino Crisis 3
Phanstasy Star Online(there will be an 8.95 online fee it says)
Enter the Matrix
Gladius
-Short Previews
Big Wold:Citizen Hero
Pitfall Harry
Backyard Wrestling
Top Angler
Group S Challenge
Alter Echo
Moto GP 2
Fila Tennes
Indy Car Series
X2: Wolverines Revenge
UFC: Tapout 2
D&D: Heroes

Reviews:
DOA:XBV- 7
Indiana Jones- 7
Tao Feng- 3
Rayman 3- 6
Kung Fu Chaos- 5
Apex- 8
Wolrd Series Baseball 2k3- 9
High Heat Baseball 03- 8
MVP Baseball 03- 7
All-Star Baseball 03- 3
Murakumo- 5
Vexx- 5
Godzilla- 4
WTA World Tour Tennis- 4
Whiteout- 4
ATV Quad Racing 2- 5
Jurassic Park: OG- 6
Run Like Hell- 7
Lotus Challenge- 3

if u would like anymore info about this issue just post....

Hey, as a matter of fact there are subscriptions. I happen to be suscribed to it myself.

MixMasta
03-21-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by thunderkiss2k1
Hey, as a matter of fact there are subscriptions. I happen to be suscribed to it myself.

how, did u sign up for that free one??? i signed up for that but i didnt know they already had subscirptions....

DIGITAL
03-22-2003, 06:05 PM
i still dont get how they gave Tao fang a 3 the game is so sweet

MixMasta
03-22-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
i still dont get how they gave Tao fang a 3 the game is so sweet

havent played it yet, it seems odd though ign gave it 8.7 vs this 3.....ill maybe check it out.

DIGITAL
03-22-2003, 06:44 PM
havent played it yet, it seems odd though ign gave it 8.7 vs this 3.....ill maybe check it out. i noticed that XBN is owned by egm an egm allso bashed the game an everyone knows egm is a bunch of ps2 fanboys

thunderkiss2k1
03-22-2003, 07:25 PM
how, did u sign up for that free one??? i signed up for that but i didnt know they already had subscirptions....

No , I didn't sign up for the free one. Didnt even know about it. As for how to subscribe, ya have to go to the website. That's where I went to suscribe. Peace.

SiLvEr_ShAdOw_X
03-22-2003, 08:37 PM
How is the content of Xbox Nation? I have heard mostly positive views toward this magazine, but I have never actually seen it. Are the articles in depth?

Later,

Shadow

DIGITAL
03-23-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by SiLvEr_ShAdOw_X
How is the content of Xbox Nation? I have heard mostly positive views toward this magazine, but I have never actually seen it. Are the articles in depth?

Later,

Shadow ive only read 2 of them but they were better then oxm minus the demo disk

MixMasta
03-23-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by thunderkiss2k1
No , I didn't sign up for the free one. Didnt even know about it. As for how to subscribe, ya have to go to the website. That's where I went to suscribe. Peace.

after u posted that u had a subscription, i went back to the mag and i found a subscription card. but im a little confused, on the card it says 12 issues for 19.99, but in the back it said a year subscription had only 6 issues....so is that card for 2 years then??