PDA

View Full Version : Bauldur's Gate question?

Afro Aura
03-22-2003, 07:53 AM
err... just a quick question, could someone please tell me what are you suppose to do with the Rubys in Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, it looks like your suppose to euip them but where the h*ll are you suppose to euip them too?

Thanks for anyone who can help me

MaxPain
03-22-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Afro Aura
err... just a quick question, could someone please tell me what are you suppose to do with the Rubys in Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, it looks like your suppose to euip them but where the h*ll are you suppose to euip them too?

Thanks for anyone who can help me

This is what you do.. sell them. well.. thats what I do :)
Im pretty sure you cant equip them btw. Anyways.. how far are you in the game.. and uhh.. what character are you using??

Afro Aura
03-22-2003, 09:43 AM
Thanks, well I'll be selling them soon when I finish work, I've only just started playing and have got as far as killing the main guy in the sewers you know the one who put Ethon in the cells

I'm using Adrianna as I like to use characters who use magic shame really there wasn't a wizard in there too

But I have to say I'm really looking for a turn-based RPG something like Skies of Arcadia, I'm not really into these hack & slash RPGs but at the moment these will have to do :confused:

MaxPain
03-22-2003, 09:49 AM
Im using Adrianna as well. Hmmm.. I beat the game with my friend .... we played it for many hours straight.. can't remember but it's not to much like hack n slash. I don't know much about Dungeons and Dragons coming out but it looks promising for RPGs :)

Highlite23
03-22-2003, 03:28 PM
The gems are strictly an item for sale to upgrade your charecter's armor and such.

Afro Aura
03-23-2003, 07:27 AM
Thanks to you both, they've made there way to being jewelry items for those ravenous women in Balder Gate :D