PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE on the UC patch/DLC straight from the devs!

Curll84
03-22-2003, 10:40 AM
This has been taken from Infogrames Official Forums:

"ATTENTION: UC auto-update news
We wanted to give you guys an update on the update

The DE team is working feverishly on getting the UC auto-update ready for release. You'll be happy to know that we're addressing alot of the issues that have been discussed in these and other forums including the latest Link Gun exploit.

The auto-update essentially is complete at this point and is now going through many hours of testing and tweaking on our end with Infogrames. It then goes through testing again with Microsoft's certification program. It's not a simple process as you can guess but a necessary one.

So, with that said we can't give you a specific release date yet but when it passes certification at Microsoft we will let you all know. The update will be released very shortly after. We will also, at that time, give you a list of the more prominent issues addressed in the update.

Patience, my friends...it's coming! In the meantime, keep playing UC and thanks for all the feedback, it's been very helpful!

http://www.ina-community.com/forums...510#post3674510

Thanks to Sevildog for posting it at the OTL forums: http://forums.otllive.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=32411

Variation-XBA
03-22-2003, 10:51 AM
Too bad no info on it though

LTM360
03-22-2003, 11:38 AM
I've quit playing UC. The reasons are being fixed too :) so hopefully I'll return to Unreal.

DIGITAL
03-22-2003, 06:02 PM
all there saying is that the patch aint gonna come out in
march like its stated at xbox.com ,i hate delays:mad:

SiLvEr_ShAdOw_X
03-22-2003, 08:41 PM
I'm glad that they are fixing all of those glitches. Now there won't be as many cheaters, which will create a better game experience.

Later,

Shadow

No Fear 23
03-22-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by SiLvEr_ShAdOw_X
I'm glad that they are fixing all of those glitches. Now there won't be as many cheaters, which will create a better game experience.

Later,

Shadow

yea and it'll want me to play more. but i've been playing alot of GR lately. so damn addicting

l Maximus l
03-24-2003, 06:13 PM
I'll definately be there when the patch is released...there on XBL for sure.

UC is bad ass....and, for those who like to play it: Beware of the D.D.C :mad:

ShannonX
03-24-2003, 08:34 PM
i found out that i enjoy the instagib games the most. non stop action.

ImmortalTech
03-26-2003, 07:59 PM
i hope they stop using those glitches too that's where the game becomes real good

MerimacHamwich
03-26-2003, 11:43 PM
Patches fix glitches.

Kortiz
03-26-2003, 11:53 PM
IG = WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIE!!

Unreal
03-29-2003, 01:27 PM
Not much of an update if you ask me. I am still waiting.

Hitman101
03-29-2003, 01:53 PM
I called Digital Extreme's the other day and they said that they were using Xservers to test the UC downloadable content and update. They also said that the Xservers would be up in two weeks along with the UC patch & Downloadable content. :cool:

No Fear 23
03-29-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Hitman101
I called Digital Extreme's the other day and they said that they were using Xservers to test the UC downloadable content and update. They also said that the Xservers would be up in two weeks along with the UC patch & Downloadable content. :cool:

thats good news :)