PDA

View Full Version : MODS pleases help!

The Art Of Dyin
03-23-2003, 08:12 AM
I would like my name changed to

uNrEaL ChAmPiOn

the reaso nfor the change is because my gamertag is this and i am going to all my websites to change my username so that everything will be the same.

Snapple
03-23-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by The Art Of Dyin
I would like my name changed to

uNrEaL ChAmPiOn

the reaso nfor the change is because my gamertag is this and i am going to all my websites to change my username so that everything will be the same.

lol, why did you make it uNrEaL ChAmPiOn isntead of unreal champion?

if the mods dont answer just make a second account titled uNrEaL ChAmPiOn then they will pm you or something and ask which count you want to keep

^^^^^
only do that if you really have to...so just wait for the mods to reply

MixMasta
03-23-2003, 08:58 AM
first off, this thread shouldnt be in this forum, if it was to be in any forum, it should be in off topic. but really, the way you should have approached it is u should have pmed the mods asking them to change it. so go pm mods now!!!! and dont pm a forum moderator, pm one of the site moderators.....

Snapple
03-23-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by MixMasta
first off, this thread shouldnt be in this forum, if it was to be in any forum, it should be in off topic. but really, the way you should have approached it is u should have pmed the mods asking them to change it. so go pm mods now!!!! and dont pm a forum moderator, pm one of the site moderators.....

or to make it really really simple just pm jearmy-xba hes the site admin(if ya didnt know) so thats probly your best of luck

Hitman101
03-23-2003, 09:17 AM
You can't really make a new account if you don't have a router because the forum tracks you IP and if your already signed up and click on the Create account link it will say you already have an account.

TheCovenant
03-23-2003, 07:03 PM
true.

SiGuy
03-23-2003, 08:12 PM
so go to a friends coputer and make a new one.