PDA

View Full Version : everyone who owns or played Tao Feng please post here

DIGITAL
03-23-2003, 09:40 AM
i got the game the other day an i just love it ,screw the mixed reviews i think its the best fighting game i ever played,the graphics are great the sound is amazing and the gameplay is off the hook:eek: i just love boncing off of walls an swinging on poles.please post what you guys like or dislike about the game.the only flaw i see in this game is that it isnt live

Xbox Owner
03-23-2003, 09:42 AM
is it online?

EDIT: It's not. I prob. wont' get it then.:o

Highlite23
03-23-2003, 10:03 AM
Got it, love it, reviewed it.:D

EHWfedPres
03-24-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner
is it online?

EDIT: It's not. I prob. wont' get it then.:o

So you're saying that if there was no xbox live, you wouldnt buy any games at all? Who cares if its online, as long as its a good game, thats all that matters.

kachingtensor
03-24-2003, 01:57 PM
I got it. Can be frustrating as hell at times, but otherwise it's a pretty damn good game imho.

:)

JJaX
03-24-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
So you're saying that if there was no xbox live, you wouldnt buy any games at all? Who cares if its online, as long as its a good game, thats all that matters.

Who cares? Apparently he does...

OuFtb
03-24-2003, 02:01 PM
I havn't played it yet but I really want to, it looks like a great game, the comercial they show is pretty cool, overall it looks great and I can't wait to play it.

03-24-2003, 08:21 PM
I'm still on the fence on this one. On one hand I like the fact that it has some innovative fighting features, but some of the screen shots I've seen just don't impress.

I 've read that it's better than MKDA (which I really like), but can someone tell me, does it run at high res like DOA3, or is it low res like the screen shots?

DIGITAL
03-26-2003, 04:49 PM
this game keeps getting better an better as you play,one of the best games on xbox

Shadow20002
03-26-2003, 05:53 PM
You guys make me excite about it !! Can't wait until the end of the week (gonna rent it friday). :rolleyes:

ImmortalTech
03-26-2003, 08:04 PM
it's a really good game but if it went online it would be crazy

Kortiz
03-26-2003, 11:56 PM
online play is always 100% improvement.

i dunno how experienced most console companies are with online though.

and i dont know if that has anything to do with whether a game gets online or not.

i think most game devs would love to integrate online play into each and every game that would benefit from it......there has to be a reason they are not.

anybody know the reason?

Cyclone
03-27-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by ChickenSHHHH
online play is always 100% improvement.

i dunno how experienced most console companies are with online though.

and i dont know if that has anything to do with whether a game gets online or not.

i think most game devs would love to integrate online play into each and every game that would benefit from it......there has to be a reason they are not.

anybody know the reason?

Money and time...

HaloMasterVI
03-27-2003, 01:54 AM
I'm thinking about picking it up, I remember I had a game called "Way of the Warrior" for 3d0 ages ago and it was given HORRIBLE reviews, but I found it to be a pretty damn good fighter and wish I would have nbever sold my 3d0.