PDA

View Full Version : Just won 8 Xbox games!! - question

mark__smith
12-01-2001, 08:49 PM
I just bought an xbox bundle from EB today and I got 2 cards when i bought it, I open up the first one and it says "you've won a game library for the xbox video game system"

- I won munch's oddysee, azurik, halo, blood wake, nba inside drive, amped, project gotham, and fuzion frenzy!! Unfortunately, I had just bought halo and gotham, but I'll just sell those to someone when I get them.

Azurik is/was supposed tocome out on 11/26/01, Blood Wake on 12/26/01, and NBA Inside Drive sometime next spring I think.

I have to send in the card to receive the games, but I'm not sure when I'll get the games, the ones that are out right away or if I'll have to wait till all are released???

Does anyone here know anyone or heard about winning stuff from microsoft/xbox and how it works??

Vteck3000
12-01-2001, 11:00 PM
What coupons are you talking about ? I went to EB to get my bundle and i didn't get any coupons ??????? I live in Canada do we have this here ???????? Let me know on how you got the cards or the coupons ........
Thank you:D

mark__smith
12-02-2001, 12:10 AM
Ya, I live in Canada, so I got it here at EB. When I bought my bundle I got Halo and Project Gotham with it, and received 2 of these cards.

The cards say "Qualifying games: Amped, Halo, Munch's Oddysee, or Project Gotham" so I think that you get a card with each one of those games. - not sure if you had to be buying a bundle with it...- but it shouldn't really matter since u did.

Anyway, the guy just gave them to me, and I opened it up and asked him what "a game library" meant, and he said i won all 8 games that were on the card. There is a 1 in 4 chance of winning but he'd never seen anything won other than a xbox soundtrack cd.

Btw, the card says there were 50,000 card distributed(im assuming 50,000 just in Canada) -there was 1 home theater system, only 33 game libraries, and 12,534 cd soundtracks

MagicChicken
12-02-2001, 09:57 AM
I don't have my xbox yet, but halo and gotham are on my wish list... how much do you ask for both of the games?

mark__smith
12-02-2001, 05:56 PM
I'm not sure how much I'll ask - they're both $70 or $75 canadian at a store. Where do you live??
I have to wait till I receive the games first obviously, but I'm not sure when I'll get them.

sinizuh
12-02-2001, 06:01 PM
didn't you post this somewhere else? either funxbox or teamxbox...

anyways, i'm never buying anything from EB ever again.

MagicChicken
12-03-2001, 03:23 PM
I just moved in Sainte-Foy (right by Quebec City)

where are you at?