PDA

View Full Version : Evil Dead the game

powerslave
03-24-2003, 01:11 PM
anyone know why it has been pushed to may 24th?

Hugh_Jass
03-24-2003, 03:30 PM
You can always go see the MUSICAL while you're waiting.

Evil Dead! The Musical
Directed by Chad Wise
February 28, 2003 - April 5, 2003
Boxer Rebellion Theatre

'EVIL DEAD! THE MUSICAL' RETURNS!
New Millennium Theatre Company will remount EVIL DEAD! The Musical, with new songs added, from February 28th through April 5th, Friday and Saturday at 10:30 pm.

EVIL DEAD! The Musical is the irreverent, unauthorized, musical parody of the cult classic horror film "The Evil Dead" that played to sold-out houses at the Rowhouse Outdoor Theater in October 2002. Called both 'transcendent' and 'delicious' by critics during its initial run, EVIL DEAD! The Musical pokes fun at all the well-loved and often scrutinized conventions and peculiarities of the film, paying homage to the original and appealing to its many fans. The show then expands on the highly charged emotions of love, friendship and fear felt by the characters as they must break into song to express them.

The original cast of EVIL DEAD! The Musical returns intact and includes Ehren Fournier, Robin Morgan, Jason Bone, Amanda Krupman, and Dorislee Jackson. Directed by Chad Wise, Assistant Director- Megan Piccochi, Musical Director- Jonathan Webb, Stage Manger- Ian McPhaden, Lighting Design-Allison Schaffer. All performances are at the Boxer Rebellion Theater, 1257 W. Loyola, one block west of the Red Line Loyola L Stop. The show will run February 28th through April 5th, Fridays and Saturdays at 10:30 pm. Tickets are $15 general admission and are available at the door or call 773-989-4515.
www.nmtchicago.org

http://www.nmtchicago.org/History/EvilDead/EvilDead.htm

powerslave
03-24-2003, 05:36 PM
i'm going!
i have to see this.

thanks dude!

Dave
03-24-2003, 09:03 PM
Man I hope they don't screw this game up. That Bruce Campbell guy is hilarious, I'd see Evil Dead 4 in a heartbeat, and if they made a good game, like the movies, it would have to be a blast.

IMO, the game will have to have the humor/horror like the movies do. Just a Bruce Campbell character in a Resident Evil game is not good enough. I'll buy the game if it's like that for sure, but not if it's just a RE rip off with no humor.

symposiumx
03-25-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Dave
Man I hope they don't screw this game up. That Bruce Campbell guy is hilarious, I'd see Evil Dead 4 in a heartbeat, and if they made a good game, like the movies, it would have to be a blast.

IMO, the game will have to have the humor/horror like the movies do. Just a Bruce Campbell character in a Resident Evil game is not good enough. I'll buy the game if it's like that for sure, but not if it's just a RE rip off with no humor.

I'm interested in keeping an eye on this game. Bruce Campbell is basically a god amongst gamers/devs/producers...so it should be interesting to see what happens.

so far, the video samples i've seen of the game dont look up to xbox potential....but with solid voiceacting (by Bruce) it MAY make up for it.

I'd welcome a BUFFY or RE style with Bruce Campbell/evil dead story. so far, it's looking more like HUNTER though, IMO.

Hugh_Jass
03-26-2003, 08:38 AM
Since I loved "Hunter" I wouldn't mind if E.D. had a similar look.