PDA

View Full Version : Midnight, or Madness??

LTM360
03-24-2003, 06:59 PM
I'm going to get a racing game, and I really badly need a new LIVE game, both of these come out pretty soon, so which should I get? Midnight Club: Street Racing 2? or Midtown Madness 3? I'm leaning more toward Midnight Club, since (sorry but) I don't think Microsoft has made many good Xbox games...(Although I do like the 'Madness' Series). What is your opinion?

Xbox Owner
03-24-2003, 07:11 PM
wait til they both come out

MixMasta
03-24-2003, 07:32 PM
i think if ur more into pure racing, go with midnight.....but i am getting both, cause my cousin has a friend at microsoft that can hook me up with m$ published games for about 10 bucks! so i will spend 60 and have both!!:D :D :D

Variation-XBA
03-24-2003, 08:10 PM
Im getting both as well.. and yea, wait till one comes out and rent it ;)

Viper87227
03-24-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by LTM360
I'm going to get a racing game, and I really badly need a new LIVE game, both of these come out pretty soon, so which should I get? Midnight Club: Street Racing 2? or Midtown Madness 3? I'm leaning more toward Midnight Club, since (sorry but) I don't think Microsoft has made many good Xbox games...(Although I do like the 'Madness' Series). What is your opinion?

well theres something funny about you liking the madness games...

Midtown Madness 1 & 2 were made by angle studios and publisehd by microsoft. Angle Studios made midnight club 1 and now with a name change to rockstar north... are making midnight club 2. Midtown Madness 3 is made by DICE

So basically the makes of those madness games you like are now the makers or midnight club and the makers of the next madness game is the maker of rallisport challenge

wow that was alot to expain and im sure its still really damn confusing :confused:

oh well;)