PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know games coming out that will use the CD option in Xbox?

Dave
03-24-2003, 09:11 PM
This has to be the 1 must frustrating beef I have as an Xbox owner right now.

Anyone know of any games, that are not racing games that are going to use this option soon? Seems like hardly any games use this option. I dont understand why either?

Are the companies making ported games like scared or Nintendo and Sony to actually make a game that has a really good option that other 2 don't have or what? I remember when I bought my Xbox, Microsoft made all these promises, we will expect companies to use our extra power and features, but I have not seen that happen.

Flood
03-24-2003, 09:17 PM
cd option? do you mean custom soundtracks? if so, there's plenty of games that support custom soundtracks...such as Amped & Tony Hawk 4(only 2 i know off hand)

Rochey69r
03-24-2003, 11:01 PM
amped
thps 3
thps 4
splashdown
pgr
rallisport
sega gt
conflict desert storm
agressive inline

lots more man........ ;)

LynxFX
03-24-2003, 11:20 PM
The HD game database and 16x9 support link in my sig has a pretty good list of all the games that support custom soundtracks.

Dave
03-25-2003, 12:45 AM
Thanks for that link lynx.

It actually justifies my point. I am not a huge racing game fan, and cannot even stand any of the extreme sports games, so I pretty much got left out in the cold, and I wasted my time ripping my CD's on my Xbox.

I wanted a lot of fighting type games to use this option. I've had tons of Heavy Metal music ripped into my Xbox for over a year now, waiting for a game to un leash it on, but still don't have the game. I dont wanna drive in a car, or ride a stupid little skateboard, I wanna whip out a sword and chop some sh*t up with my music playing man.

I want Slayer playing while I blast some freaks head off, I want Metallica playing while I put a fricken cyclop's 1 eye out with a dagger, I want Manowar playing while I go through a village, and just mass murder all of them for the hell of it with sword, I want Pantera playing, while I just beat somebody to a bloody pulp for the hell of it.

That's what I want man, is this Xbox ever gonna give it up or what?

MerimacHamwich
03-25-2003, 12:54 AM
Deathrow is your dream game then. It is a game based on a futuristic ultraviolent sport. It has the soundtrack feature. You basically beat the crap out of your opponents and knock their whole team out or else you get goals. Its right up your alley dude. As well, I think, not sure, but I think that Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus uses the Soundtrack feature. It is a fighting game.

nashpred31
04-01-2003, 03:50 AM
doa beach volleyball lets you play your own music too hehehe

sTp4
04-01-2003, 04:57 AM
Get MLB Inside Pitch 2003 in May.