PDA

View Full Version : ebgames.com has Shenmue II for $9.99 new

Brevity
03-25-2003, 02:06 PM
I seen this at another site and thought I would drop you guys the info.
EB has Shenmue II for $9.99.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categori...sp?pf_id=224072

It's funny when their used prices are higher than new.

wweomaniac
03-25-2003, 04:44 PM
I wish the eb stores in canada carried the same price. I don't wanna buy it off the internet b/c of the shipping costs.

Variation-XBA
03-25-2003, 05:10 PM
BRB, going to EB :)

Shadow20002
03-25-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
I wish the eb stores in canada carried the same price. I don't wanna buy it off the internet b/c of the shipping costs.

I don't think so. Maybe when you convert it to CAND, it's look more like that: 14.76.

Snake Eyez
03-25-2003, 06:05 PM
I read some of the reviews for this game and they all look positive. I'll be picking this game up soon. I thought about getting Dark Angel for my gf, but the reviews are either decent or just plain bad.

MaxPain
03-25-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Snake Eyez
I read some of the reviews for this game and they all look positive. I'll be picking this game up soon. I thought about getting Dark Angel for my gf, but the reviews are either decent or just plain bad.

I bought Shemue II when it first came out. What a let down, I wasnt expecting so much adventuring and cut scenes.. but damn... the whole game is running around from quarter to quarter getting information... theres hardly ANY action at all. It's so boring.. and will leave you falling asleep. Trust me on this.. I guess it MIGHT be worth $10... but the only action your going to get is asking people around the towns where to go :mad:
Very Boring.....

**EDIT** Check LynxFx Game deals of the week on the top of this forum. He has them all listed. :)

canadianboi3
03-25-2003, 09:02 PM
The shipping costs are OUTRAGEOUS for eb.com to Canada. I equaled out that a new $49.99(U.S) equals to about $90+ after words.

Snake Eyez
03-26-2003, 04:13 PM
Shenmue II went up in price today. It is now $14.99.

Variation-XBA
03-26-2003, 04:42 PM
Local EB here in canada wouldnt match the price, even with exchange rate :( Sigh...oh well...only wanted it cause it was cheap :)

DZNUTZ
03-26-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Snake Eyez
Shenmue II went up in price today. It is now $14.99.

its still in my cart at 9.99
will they still honor it?
anyone know?

Cyclone
03-27-2003, 12:14 AM
Are the graphics in the Xbox version any better than the Dreamcast version? I have a ~errhmm~ less than legit copy for Dreamcast since they didn't release it in America. I've been lazy and still havn't finished it although I'm on cd 3. If the graphics are better, this would be worth buying since it also has english dialog and includes an extra dvd with the story from the first game. This is tempting...

Kraft
03-27-2003, 02:00 AM
Less than legit? That is impossible, as there is no discussion of piracy or warez on this board and I know you wouldn't be breaking the rules... Anyways from what I hear the graphics aren't much of an improvement. The only nice thing would be you don't have to switch cds if you want to play the game from start to finish.

Buccaneer21
03-27-2003, 02:02 AM
Just bought it and I picked up Dark Angel as well. I mean for $10 you can't beat that.:cool:

SPARTAN VI
03-27-2003, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Variation
BRB, going to EB :)

Maybe I'll bump into ya. :)

Spartacus
03-27-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
Same here. I was going to buy a game off the site. The game was $13.......the shipping was $16 :eek: Forget that.

Heavens Gate
03-27-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Cyclone
Are the graphics in the Xbox version any better than the Dreamcast version? I have a ~errhmm~ less than legit copy for Dreamcast since they didn't release it in America. I've been lazy and still havn't finished it although I'm on cd 3. If the graphics are better, this would be worth buying since it also has english dialog and includes an extra dvd with the story from the first game. This is tempting...

Yes. The graphics are better and I would have paid $100 for the game. It's awesome and my favorite series ever. A true masterpiece