PDA

View Full Version : Buffy - Dreamers Realm

mrlasley
03-25-2003, 03:29 PM
How do you defeat the Dark Slayer? I have fought, gotten her down to no power, stabbed her, and she will not die. Is there something I am missing?

symposiumx
03-25-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by mrlasley
How do you defeat the Dark Slayer? I have fought, gotten her down to no power, stabbed her, and she will not die. Is there something I am missing?

Fire seems to work well on her. Try using hellfire arrows and she should die.

[oXo]
03-26-2003, 07:37 AM
Yes, the hellfire arrows will do the trick allright... 8 or 9 of them if I recall correctly.

Don't you just love that level? Awesome game ;)

symposiumx
03-26-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by [oXo]
Yes, the hellfire arrows will do the trick allright... 8 or 9 of them if I recall correctly.

Don't you just love that level? Awesome game ;)

falling and dying a gazillion times drove me insane, but overall the level was VERY sweet. I enjoy it when developers do something creative with levels.

Shadow20002
03-26-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by symposiumx
falling and dying a gazillion times drove me insane, but overall the level was VERY sweet. I enjoy it when developers do something creative with levels.

I play it on Hard mode, she is (dark slayer) so smart. I try many times to hit her, but she keep blocking and move back, even change position and throw me. I suggest you to beat her to low down her health bar, then use hellfire bolts to kill her. With this trick you can save some hellfire bolts for the last two Dreamer Demons and Final Boss. :cool: