PDA

View Full Version : New *Detailed* info on RAW 2.

Xbox Owner
03-25-2003, 08:43 PM
Detailed WWE RAW 2: Ruthless Aggression Information

March 21, 2003

by Fred Cook
Contest

Since I have been receiving hundreds of e-mails daily regarding WWE RAW 2: Ruthless Aggression, I will list below all the information that I have received.
What is the release date for WWE RAW 2?

The current release date is September 1st, 2003, but I have a feeling it will be changed to later in the Fall season.

Will WWE RAW 2 Be XBox Live Compatible?

Charlotte Stuyvenberg, communications director for the US XBox group said "Microsoft will have 50 titles that are XBox Live-enabled by the end of 2003, including THQ's WWE RAW 2."

Note From Fred: I have spoke with two other sources close to the development of WWE RAW 2, and they have also confirmed that RAW 2 WILL be XBox Live-Enabled.

Remember you heard it from IOWGames.com first, not some half-assed, rinky dinky site run by little teenagers. (No offence to any teenage fans of the site, the comment is directed to the websites that try to imitate, not INNOVATE like we do.)

WWE RAW 2 Features and Other Miscellaneous Information

Roster

The following are confirmed to be in the game at this time. Due to wrestlers being released, fired, or other reasons, some could be pulled from the game and replaced like we have seen done in the past.

-Rey Mysterio
-Rob Van Dam
-Shawn Michaels
-The Undertaker
-Jamie Noble
-Kane
-Maven
-Eddie Guerrero
-Batista
-Goldust
-Chavo Guerrero
-Chris Jericho
-Kurt Angle
-Triple H
-Brock Lesnar
-The Rock
-Hulk Hogan
-Kevin Nash
-Ric Flair
-Jeff Hardy
-Matt Hardy
-Booker T
-Steve Austin
-Scott Steiner
-Big Show
-Chris Benoit
-Billy Kidman
-The Hurricane
-Rhyno
-Eric Bischoff
-Randy Orton
-Edge
-John Cena
-Bubba Ray Dudley
-D-Von Dudley
-Molly Holly
-Jazz
-Victoria
-Trish Stratus
-Terri
-Stacy Keibler
-Torrie Wilson
-Trish Stratus
-Lita
-Nidia

Match Types

-Normal
-Hardcore
-Street Fight
-Ladder
-Table
-TLC
-Battle Royal
-Steel Cagle
-Hell In A Cell

Match Sub-Types

-Single
-Tag Team
-Triple Threat
-Fatal 4-Way
-1 vs. 3
-2 vs. 2 vs. 2 Tornado Tag

Backstage Areas

-Locker Room
-Hallway
-Interview Area
-More will be added in the months to come

Season Mode

-RAW 2 will have a unique Season Mode. It won't be as scripted as SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth's Season Mode. Instead, all the events will be determined by your actions, especially those outside of a match, you're actively participating in. For example, you can interfere in opponent’s matches, steal items, or encourage another wrestler. These decisions influence how the crowd and other wrestlers perceive you.

Miscellaneous Stuff

-CD Ripping for adding your own music to your wrestler’s entrance.

-Momentum doesn't swing back and forth as quickly as it did in the original WWE RAW.

-You can use Superstar's finishing moves any time during the match. However, the momentum meter will determines the efficacy of a finisher.

-The wrestlers now visibly express pain on their faces.

======================================

hopefully they'll put austin back in the game... but best of all

Live support!!

MaxPain
03-25-2003, 08:48 PM
Looks like it has alot of good stuff :D ... not much of a wrestling fan tho so I won't be getting it... and if I do.. it will be for live only :D

canadianboi3
03-25-2003, 09:01 PM
Looks nice. Live support, nice. My friend will definately pick this up, so I can play it at his house. Sounds good.

Young_Fledgling
03-25-2003, 10:09 PM
i sure hope this is better then the last one

i reallllllllyyyyyyy want a good wrestling game for xbox

ARONO129
03-26-2003, 12:26 AM
I will believe it when I see it. $94 was too much $$ for Raw. I will skip this game because the original should have had most of these features.

Variation-XBA
03-26-2003, 12:45 AM
Ill be getting this regardless, I just hope that they mean LIVE as in matches against people online, and not downloadable content... :)

Id really like to see a grapple system back though

Flood
03-26-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by ARONO129
I will believe it when I see it. $94 was too much $$ for Raw. I will skip this game because the original should have had most of these features.

why did you pay $94 for Raw??????

GokuX
03-26-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by ARONO129

Dang you got ripped. I'd be passing this one up if I were in the same situation.

DZNUTZ
03-26-2003, 10:52 AM
i'll deffinately pick this up.
if its live enabled... without a doubt.
i hope some others in the DDC do the same...it's gonna be tight as hell to see some of the characters people from all over the world create and play with.

RudedogX
03-26-2003, 11:01 AM
I'll wait to see more information on it before I decide. Wrestling games for the most part in recent years have flat-out sucked.

Dark Enemy
03-26-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
i'll deffinately pick this up.
if its live enabled... without a doubt.
i hope some others in the DDC do the same...it's gonna be tight as hell to see some of the characters people from all over the world create and play with.

Your G Unit friend will get this abd whope ur AS$:D :cool:

DZNUTZ
03-26-2003, 11:07 AM
please...

"anything you can do..i can do better";)

JJaX
03-26-2003, 11:56 AM
Hell yeah! I loved my created wrestler "JJaX"

If i could recreate him and use him online that would be sweet.

DZ, me and you are gonna have to be tag partners ;)

We wont settle for a pin, we go for the KO, BEEEOTCH!

DIGITAL
03-26-2003, 11:58 AM
online battle royals would be insane.

Variation-XBA
03-26-2003, 12:43 PM
Or trade CAW's :)

DZNUTZ
03-26-2003, 02:28 PM
yea..no doubt wax. thats what i'm yelling.
btw..i hope their is knock out's this time around. gosh darn well better be.

i made a caw that looked pretty damn similar to me....did you do the same or just make some crazy character?

JJaX
03-26-2003, 02:51 PM
I made this bad ass ninja...

I had high flying moves, a wicked clothesline, jump kicks. I had tajris combos as my special and junk, power bombs, suplex pins etc. I customized every punch and kick to my desire..

He was bad ass :cool:

I could pin most people under a minute .

I still have him on my harddrive, maybe ill get off my ass and get my digi cam back ;)

DZNUTZ
03-26-2003, 02:57 PM
yea..i love making custom characters.
i personalized every single aspect possible fo my character.
but i left out personalized moves and such for characters like my girlfriend..and cuz.
people would trip when i'd show em the characters i made in their likeness.
i got skillz.

oh yea..and btw..i usually perfer the highflying moves as well.
damn..now i'm all stoked bout this game.

ImmortalTech
03-26-2003, 04:51 PM
i loved the first one i can't wait for the second i hope they have a season in it that would rock

kachingtensor
03-27-2003, 12:42 AM
I am also stoked for Raw 2. However, I don't care too much about the Live aspect as there's no way I'll have broadband access for quite some time to come.

Late Autumn is quite a delay for a game that was due out in the Spring. I don't believe THQ and Anchor have put enough human resources into this development cycle.:mad: :confused:

EHWfedPres
03-27-2003, 01:32 PM
Maven is in, oh thank God...:rolleyes:

So, where's the new info at? :confused: