PDA

View Full Version : Good News, for ppl w/o XBL, and want Kola Cell

Brevity
03-27-2003, 07:33 AM
Kola Cell Confirmed for OXM Disc!
Those of you that don't have Xbox Live and want to play Kola Cell, your chance has arrived!

http://www.gamerfeed.com/index.php?story=2286

Kola Cell Confirmed for OXM Disc
By James Brightman -- Staff Writer
Published 12:58 PM CST March 26, 2003

Like Splinter Cell? Don't have broadband or Xbox Live? Don't worry! OXM has decided to hook you up!

Yes you read right. The Official Xbox Magazine has announced through Xbox.com that it will definitely provide its readers with the extra Splinter Cell mission, Kola Cell. Obviously, before this announcement, the only possible way to get the new mission was to download it through Xbox Live - it has been available since March 13th. This should please many, many people because those of you who do have broadband are still a minority. The magazine did not specify exactly when it would have the level, only saying to expect it in "the near future."

Just as a reminder, Kola Cell is a whole new experience linked to the original storyline found in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell. It features the same stunning graphics, and even more challenging exercises than the ones you already encountered in the game. In fact, the new level was designed to be action-packed to give a new challenge to the players who have completed the game.

For more on Splinter Cell and the extra mission you can visit www.splintercell.com, linked below. GamerFeed will be sure to let you know which issue of OXM will have the new mission, so check back regularly.

Viper87227
03-27-2003, 08:14 AM
awesome. NOw all I have to do is sop pronouncing it as Koala Cell hehe :D

for those of you who have played Kola Cell already... should it be played after the game is beater or can it be played before. I am still in the begining... at the prison. Should I wait or can I play it now without any spoiling or confusion?

JJaX
03-27-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Viper87227

for those of you who have played Kola Cell already... should it be played after the game is beater or can it be played before. I am still in the begining... at the prison. Should I wait or can I play it now without any spoiling or confusion?

Play it after you beat the game. If you want to play it in order.

VeNoMiZA
03-27-2003, 10:10 AM
thats interesting good to hear oxm is doing somthing usefull. :P

Variation-XBA
03-27-2003, 07:13 PM
Thats really great PR.... go MS :D

the_wank3r
03-27-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Variation
Thats really great PR.... go MS :D

really, they need to do a lot of stuff like that. it really pleases the consumers

Xzone
03-27-2003, 08:12 PM
I hope they put it on a exibition disc so i don't gotta shell out $7 to get a OXM just for one mission.
OXM is the worst offical gaming mag ever IMO and i won't renew and reward them for a crap effort.

Unreal
03-28-2003, 02:23 AM
Now its just a waiting game to see how long it takes for the OXM to get the level out to us.

Shadow20002
03-28-2003, 12:04 PM
Yeah, that's really get me excite !! I think it's gonna come out in summer of 2003. :cool:

Unreal
03-29-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Yeah, that's really get me excite !! I think it's gonna come out in summer of 2003. :cool:
Thats what I am hoping.

Flood
03-29-2003, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Viper87227

i havent beaten SC yet and i played Kola Cell...just cause im stuck in the regular game and i wanted to check out the level