PDA

View Full Version : Check out Hunter:The Reckoning Redeemer Preview

TEA
03-28-2003, 12:59 AM
IGN has a preview of Hunter:The Reckoning Redeemer up.Here's the link.......
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/390/390865p1.html

Hunter II will kick some major ass.Can't wait till it's released.I'm going to play with Kaylie first or either that girl with the pistol(not the girl with 2 pistols).:)

Variation-XBA
03-28-2003, 01:53 AM
I never liked the first one, they announced whats going to be "new" with part 2?

l Maximus l
03-28-2003, 01:58 AM
It seems to me, and correct me if I'm wrong, but, Hunter II seems to be more like a 3D platformer compared to it's prior installment. The first Hunter is kinda Gauntlet-esk, if you will...but, this second one, based on the screenies, seems to give an indication that the premise is very different. I guess we'll see...

JJaX
03-28-2003, 07:20 AM
I thought hunter was actually a pretty cool game. Its fun to have some buddys over and play while you getting Toe up :D

Shadow20002
03-28-2003, 12:10 PM
The first one was some kind of boring after a while. The unlockable stuffs was just Nightmare mode. Anyone remember something about the loading screens ? In one of theses, they write something like that: The redeemer was not in this game (or something like that), i think that is the hint for the sequel of Hunter: The Reckoning. Anyway, the screenshots is show that they are doing more detailed characters than the first one. :cool:

ImmortalTech
03-28-2003, 12:52 PM
i've played the first and it is good, i bet the second one is even better