PDA

View Full Version : Battlebots

Msterrrr
12-02-2001, 11:00 AM
ever seen this on comedy central?
i think it would make a great fighting game

with different classes heavyweights,, spin bots,, flip bots,,hazards in the arena,, its all there:cool: :cool:

skoot182
12-02-2001, 03:35 PM
yea, i never thought of that...

EliGC
12-03-2001, 07:13 AM
Actually Battlebots are due out on GC, and the Developer is thinking for an Xbox version. Of course its going to be a crappy port and will not fully utilize Xbox's capabilities.

Plewis
12-03-2001, 08:22 AM
I'm making a real battlebot, and I don't think that they can capture the full element of battlebots in a game. I probably wouldn't buy it if it came out right away, I would probably rent it first to see how good it is. No gaming system can compare to spending countless hours trying to find out why it wont work... I'm hoping to take it to the arena next fall. Then, nothing will compare to watching your hard work for the last 4 months getting demolished in the ring:D :D :D

Msterrrr
12-06-2001, 05:57 PM
hey whatcha going to name it? keep us up to date
thats the best show on tv right now
and could be the best video game ever!! ,, toro rocks
and son of waaauchie,,,,$18,000 later you get spinning slegde hammers got to love it :cool:

LynxFX
12-06-2001, 08:07 PM
It better be better than that other battlebots game that came out for the pc. That one was terrible.

Plewis
12-21-2001, 04:34 PM
I have several designs right now. I't depends on the design we take, but it's either, Da'Bomb, or Cold Assassin