PDA

View Full Version : Just Got SOE

Stifler
03-29-2003, 05:29 PM
Picked up State of Emergency today for $30 CAN. It's the first time I've ever played the game but I've seen it before on the PS2 in person. It very well hasn't changed visually at all but the multiplayer modes sure are a welcome addition. I think they should have added more characters and some new levels.

It's a bargain to get if you've never played it before, but stay far away from it if you've played it already on the PS2.

DIGITAL
03-29-2003, 06:42 PM
is the multi player fun,i might pick this game up i played it once on ps2 along time ago,but for 19bucks ill buy it

Stifler
03-29-2003, 06:53 PM
Multiplayer is pretty good, and is a nice break from the single player game. Without it, the game would be nothing because it's the multiplayer that gives SOE more value to it.

Shadow20002
03-29-2003, 10:42 PM
I will try to rent it first and invite my friends to do a deathmatch. ;)

xbox genius
03-30-2003, 12:45 AM
will the price stay at 20 bucks permantly or will it go down? i want it for 20 bucks now but i think i will wiat until its low cost i guess...

whats the multiplayer like? is there deathmatch as in head to head or co op?????/ is there 4 player multiplay or just 2 players multiplay?

Stifler
03-30-2003, 03:49 PM
The Price is going to stay at $19.99 US and $29.99 CAN at the moment, I don't think it will drop in price for awhile.

There is Co-op in the game, which is pretty fun and enjoyable. Multiplayer is 1-4 players and includes head-to-head, deathmatch, collect the most points, and some other modes.

xbox genius
03-31-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Stifler
The Price is going to stay at $19.99 US and $29.99 CAN at the moment, I don't think it will drop in price for awhile.

There is Co-op in the game, which is pretty fun and enjoyable. Multiplayer is 1-4 players and includes head-to-head, deathmatch, collect the most points, and some other modes.

thanks man i think i will be getting this game cuz i like alot of violence and action going on in games :)