PDA

View Full Version : Bioware has a new RPG coming soon

Knight
03-30-2003, 09:24 AM
Unnamed BioWare RPG: We're going to be giving you new info on this bad boy in a matter of days. Let's just say that once you get your hands-on Knights of the Old Republic, whatever game this turns out to be, will instantly be on your most wanted list.

From IGN's The Big Names of 2003 on xbox: vol 2

It will be a few days before you read Vol 2.

Dre
03-30-2003, 10:39 AM
I'd heard rumors about this on the KOTOR forums, but this is the first official confirmation I've had about it!

Whatever the premise of the game will be, I think we can rest assured that it will be awesome; given that the dev's are Bioware!!

I hope its a revolutionary idea/story like KOTOR, Fable and Sudeki are all going to be. Then we'd be in for a real treat. A new BG or NWN would be ok too though, especially if it was designed from the getgo for Xbox!

Knight
03-30-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Dre
I'd heard rumors about this on the KOTOR forums, but this is the first official confirmation I've had about it!

Whatever the premise of the game will be, I think we can rest assured that it will be awesome; given that the dev's are Bioware!!

I hope its a revolutionary idea/story like KOTOR, Fable and Sudeki are all going to be. Then we'd be in for a real treat. A new BG or NWN would be ok too though, especially if it was designed from the getgo for Xbox!

We are going to have to wait to E3 to find out any more on it.

But I think it will be based on a D&D like world that will be a BioWare copyrighted world.

Shadow20002
03-30-2003, 11:14 AM
I hear a little about it too. In some previous OXM, they say it will be not a RPG title but something action/adventure game. :rolleyes:

Knight
03-30-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
I hear a little about it too. In some previous OXM, they say it will be not a RPG title but something action/adventure game. :rolleyes:

Maybe there doing a RPG and the action/adventure, The KOTOR team will be moving on to a new game after they port KOTOR to the pc. Plus the team doing the NWN add-on will be done soon so they need to find some thing new to work on.