PDA

View Full Version : This just in!!

LongBow
04-01-2003, 08:06 AM
Its true! Yet more info on the Bungie's upcomeing "Pimps at Sea".
I dont think Im the only one that cant wait for this most awesome game. With Halo and PAS, Bunige well be one of the biggest developers for the Xbox! Read the full thing here http://www.bungie.com/products/pimps/pimpsatsea.htm

Big news for Pimps at Sea fans! We're thrilled to announce that Pimps at Sea will ship with exclusive hardware that make it easier than ever to build a seaworthy pimp empire.

The PimpCom is the only Xbox Live headset optimized for Pimps at Sea. The right threads are a key element of keeping your pimp game tight, and the PimpCom ensures that you always play in style. Practically designed for the pimp on the go, the PimpCom is machine washable, stain-resistant and available in five different styles. the PimpCom allows you to get your chat on when you get your hat on. A special voice-masking chip built into the headset modulates your voice in real-time based on the state of the game: your voice will rise to a feral roar when beating down a rival pimp, then flow smooth like Hennessy when you're turning out his momma. No trick will talk smack to you while you're wearing the PimpCom.

But it's not enough for a pimp to look good - he has to BE a pimp, not just resemble one. And there's no better way to step up your mack attack than with the PimpWheel, the controller that puts you at the helm of the pimping experience. Steer your ride through treacherous waters and avoid treacherous wenches. Grab your bling-encrusted pimp stick and open up a can of whoop-ass. A multitude of buttons cover every function from making cash-strapped tricks walk the plank to feeding the goldfish in your acrylic platform shoes. You may buy the game, but you won't truly be a player unless you pick up the PimpWheel.

The PimpWheel and PimpCom will be sold separately, as well as in a specially-priced bundle with Pimps at Sea itself. Stay tuned to bungie.com for more information as it becomes available.

RudedogX
04-01-2003, 08:16 AM
It's back! YES!:D

Casper
04-01-2003, 08:17 AM
OK, this was up last year, right? Being that this is April 1st, I'm hesitant to believe this, but I swear, I can't stop laughin at that box art :eek:

LongBow
04-01-2003, 08:47 AM
The 'PimpWheel' could be pricey.. but Id bet dollars to doughnuts that it well be worth it. I mean, When has bungie steered us wrong?

The lighting looks on par with Halo.. but I think they could improve on it some..

;)

Casper
04-01-2003, 09:31 AM
That was one helluva intro, when is this coming out, I have to find this soundtrack for this soon :eek:

Brevity
04-01-2003, 09:41 AM
dum name, I think its bogus.

VeNoMiZA
04-01-2003, 10:54 AM
has anyone downloaded the behind the scenes trailor?

EHWfedPres
04-01-2003, 11:04 AM
whoever thinks thats real is stupid. The characters were made in Poser for crying out loud.

RudedogX
04-01-2003, 11:05 AM
Here's a suggestion for those thinking it's real...Remember today's date!

But again, Bungie did this last year, and they kept the site up there for several weeks afterwards. It would be a hilarious game, but you know it's nothing more than an April Fools Joke.

Spaztic
04-01-2003, 12:28 PM
besides the 'pimp wheel' is that stupid mech games controller with a little photoshop magic!

Variation-XBA
04-01-2003, 01:43 PM
Wish this was real :(

No Fear 23
04-01-2003, 01:56 PM
bling blingin pimp style would be nice

Reclaimer
04-02-2003, 05:12 AM
You have to admit it's funny. A complete change of pace from the Halo people. I did find these pictures to be quite funny.

http://www.bungie.com/products/pimps/screens/pimp_me1.jpg
http://www.bungie.com/products/pimps/screens/pimp_me2.jpg

If there was only such a thing being made......

canadianboi3
04-02-2003, 09:40 AM
So basically, you drive around picking up h0es? This game looks hilarious. I love the box art lol. The graphics are pretty shotty, which makes me believe that this is a fake.

nashpred31
04-03-2003, 05:22 AM
i cant think fo anything else to say but BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA big pimpin maybe they should take this farther and actually make it now that might actually be funnier