PDA

View Full Version : Sega announces John Madden as new spokesperson for its line of sports games

Dre
04-01-2003, 04:05 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/all/news/news_6024278.html

If you ask me, this is just really friggin lame. I hope its an april fools joke, been taking any sorta news heard today like one.

Gameman732
04-01-2003, 04:09 PM
Sounds like an April fools days prank...I'm pretty sure EA has (is stuck with ??) Madden for at least 2 more years...

VeNoMiZA
04-01-2003, 04:09 PM
LOL damn. these april fool jokes are crazy.

CrazyCougar
04-01-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Gameman732
Sounds like an April fools days prank...I'm pretty sure EA has (is stuck with ??) Madden for at least 2 more years...

They are talking about John Madden the hockey player, not the ABC commentator. LOL! Still sounds like an April Fool's joke, because why would they have a hockey player promote all the sports. But it could be he's just promoting Sega Sports in general.

nashpred31
04-03-2003, 05:12 AM
but hockey does rule all! and anyway if you learn to read kids you can tell that the link sends you to a story titled NHL center Madden assumes a new role as cover athlete for all Sega Sports titles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what crack you all smoking gimme gimme

Gameman732
04-03-2003, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by CrazyCougar-XBA
They are talking about John Madden the hockey player, not the ABC commentator. LOL! Still sounds like an April Fool's joke, because why would they have a hockey player promote all the sports. But it could be he's just promoting Sega Sports in general.

I've gotta start reading the whole thing! Thanks for the 411:D