PDA

View Full Version : ?'s about Test dirve, please respond to them

Dr. Zaius
06-03-2001, 07:32 PM
Well i want to get test drive but i am not sure about it, fist of all i would like you to know that i am new, second of all, in the Xbox version of test drive, will you be able to hit other cars that take on notice-able and realisted damage? It also mentioned that there are reactive pedestrians, and by that can you hit them? One more, about these cops... lets say i run a red light and cops start chasing me, (or for what ever reason) would i get pulled over imeditally without any control? OR can i get away and out run them, or possible ram into the Fuzz. I dont want JUST a racing game.

Aaron
06-03-2001, 10:39 PM
SOunds like you thirst for either GTA3 or Carmageddon :)

Underdog
06-03-2001, 11:37 PM
Yeah tell me about FuNiOnZ. The Dr. has some serious blood lust going on or some kind of road rage. But who can blame him. You can't beat some good ol road rage to get your blood pumping while you are driving some metal down the road!

Dr. Zaius
06-04-2001, 02:34 PM
Well yeah i am going to get GTA3, and i already have carmegetion i am just saying if its an option and not the real point of the game, But what about the police cops? Can you advoid them or hit them and make them crash, i am just looking for some realistic game play and not the kind of game where you touch the side of a cop's car you are automaticly get pulled over and the level is over, now that would just SUCK!

Underdog
06-05-2001, 01:19 PM
Yes that would suck! Let's keep our fingers cross that they do not make it that way!