PDA

View Full Version : xbox-pc lan?

rollyblu
04-03-2003, 07:06 AM
:confused: hi does anyone knows if it's possible to share files like wav music from pc to xbox through lan? need help!!!!!:p

Hugh_Jass
04-03-2003, 12:08 PM
I think you would need a modded XBOX for that.

Variation-XBA
04-03-2003, 01:14 PM
Burn em onto a music cd, then rip em if ya want :P

DarkMatter
04-03-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Variation
Burn em onto a music cd, then rip em if ya want :P

Make sure it's a CD-RW:)

rollyblu
04-04-2003, 05:15 AM
yup ive done that already:p im just curious if its possible to lan and share wav files so it would be more faster.. ive tried connecting it to the pc and it detected the xbox.. but my problem is i cant share files:( does anyone of you guys know if this is possible? btw its moddified already...

Satch
04-06-2003, 12:53 PM
Well, hooking up the cat 5 cables is no problem...I dunno, I'd also say you'd have to have a modded Xbox :D

l Maximus l
04-07-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by rollyblu
yup ive done that already:p im just curious if its possible to lan and share wav files so it would be more faster.. ive tried connecting it to the pc and it detected the xbox.. but my problem is i cant share files:( does anyone of you guys know if this is possible? btw its moddified already...

I can tell you that it doesn't work, eventhough it would be bad ass. The only way to get .wav files would be recording them onto a CD-RW. Perhaps the next XBox (XBox 2 or XBox Next...whatever they decide to call it) will have it available. We can only cross our fingers! :)