PDA

View Full Version : Nice little XBOX bundle.

Highlite23
04-03-2003, 08:34 AM
For those still looking to buy an XBOX, I give you this little bit of info...XBOX XBL Bundle w/Unreal (http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B909063U)

As far as pre-owned or refurbished systems go, I bought one about 5 months ago, and you can still get the MS extended plan on them. Refurbs you can cover no questions asked, pre-owned you can cover as long as that serial number hasn't been in for service. Then again, if you want to forgo the MS warranty, you can get a 1yr replacement plan from GS for $20 on either.

the_wank3r
04-03-2003, 08:37 AM
thats a pretty nice deal, just I cant stand the Orignal Controller :D

Variation-XBA
04-03-2003, 01:19 PM
Cant stand the S-Type.. glad I got all 4 big ones:)

Not a bad deal though....but I always feel funny buying refurb

MethodZ
04-06-2003, 10:53 AM
MS should come out with a default 1 like right in the middle of the s and the original cause the is is a little small for me and the original a little big

Satch
04-06-2003, 12:45 PM
Good God I don't see how anybody can stand the S controller....I just can't get used to the black and white buttons...yikes

MethodZ
04-06-2003, 01:03 PM
yea its uncomfortble reaching below the abxy buttons

canadianboi3
04-06-2003, 04:11 PM
I think the big controller was the greatest controller ever made for video games. Hands down.

the_wank3r
04-06-2003, 06:53 PM
yeesh, I cant stand that clonky thing. it just doesnt work. I dunno but I have small hands and the s controller works a lot better for me

l Maximus l
04-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Eventhough I prefer the original XBox controller over the S-Type, I think it's pretty bad ass that we all have the option to choose rather than just having one to settle with.

I have an S-Controller and four regular controllers. The only reason that I have an S-Type is due to my old XBox frying and I had to buy a new one (which came with the S-Type). I've never used it, though.

Duke
04-07-2003, 03:48 PM
Tried to use the S-type playing GR the other day. I usually use the original, but was having trouble w/ my white button. Anyway, I didn't really think it mattered between controllers, and as far as hitting buttons it doesn't (to me), but I couldn't hit anything long range to save my life.