PDA

View Full Version : Who will win poll

Alec
12-02-2001, 05:15 PM
Ok guys I want to here from you, Who will come on top in 3 yrs Microsoft, sony, or Nintendo

Hugh_Jass
12-02-2001, 05:25 PM
Three years from now Microsoft will probably be releasing XBOX2. We'll have three years of incredibly cool software, which will likely be compatible with the new system.

Nintendo will convert the Game Cube chipset to a handheld unit (which I will immediately buy since I love my GBA). Nintendo will go the Sega route and become a software developer for the other console manufacturers.

Sony will be picking up the pieces of its marketshare and wondering what happened. They'll go after the old Nintendo kid-friendly market and hope to carve a niche.

sinizuh
12-02-2001, 06:03 PM
lets see... Xbox and gamecube will still be out and fighting over the market and Sony will be releasing PS3.

i voted for Sony.

Haine
12-02-2001, 06:41 PM
Sony has lost some of there foothold on the market,Due to the ps2.My buddie bought a ps2 and he has 2 games and has rented quite a few,now it just collects dust,he bought it when it first came out.He said he was the worst 300 bucks he has ever spent.I think the due fact they didnt have very good games at the begining of the launch really hurt sony.But i am just speculating i could be wrong.But wouldnt it be nice to have MS and Nintendo come together and make a machine,Wouldnt be no competition,would be the only problem...

sinizuh
12-02-2001, 06:58 PM
sure, there wouldn't be hardware competition, but the software competition would be giant!