PDA

View Full Version : Almost ready to take Tao Feng back...

Hermes Pan
04-03-2003, 09:14 PM
i love this game, believe me, but in VERY close battles, i've lost because of that damn flip-flopping camera. it really can frustrate you to the point that the game is unplayable sometimes. if only there were another new game out now worth buying, i would trade it back.

studepaber
04-03-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Hermes Pan
i love this game, believe me, but in VERY close battles, i've lost because of that damn flip-flopping camera. it really can frustrate you to the point that the game is unplayable sometimes. if only there were another new game out now worth buying, i would trade it back.

Yea that REALLY pi$$es me off as well. You could wait until Phantasy Star Online comes out (if you plan on playing online) or Return to Castle Wolfenstein in May to trade the game in, I probably won't keep this game much longer.

Slayer02
04-03-2003, 09:50 PM
Turn it in for Jurassic Park or The Sims.

Hermes Pan
04-03-2003, 09:58 PM
i already played and finished RtCW on my PC and i don't see much difference in the Xbox version. and i have the Sims on my PC and JP doesn't look all that interesting to me. i was thinking about PSO until they announced the monthly fee.

Variation-XBA
04-03-2003, 11:33 PM
Some good things comming ina month or 2 :) Could go get credit at EB or whatever if you dont want the game that bad.. Or trade me for my Oddworld :P lol

Hermes Pan
04-04-2003, 08:18 PM
turns out my wife won't let me return this game cuz SHE likes it so much.

Knight
04-04-2003, 08:27 PM

Do you got DOA3?

Hermes Pan
04-04-2003, 08:29 PM
i'm probably going to be picking up DOA3 tomorrow.

Knight
04-04-2003, 08:34 PM
i'm probably going to be picking up DOA3 tomorrow.

I have played Tao Feng & I will tell you that DOA3 is a better fighting game. Can you still bring Tao back for a full value?

Hermes Pan
04-04-2003, 08:53 PM
yeah, but like i said, my wife likes tao feng so i'm stuck with it. but while doa3 is a good fighting game, it's missing the blood and gratuitous violence that i like in a game. i'm still gettin it though.

EHWfedPres
04-05-2003, 11:48 AM
My friend bought tao feng and i wasnt really impressed, but its a decent game. The next day i bought mortal kombat and Im not even thinking about tao feng cause mortal kombat is much better in my opinion.

Shadow20002
04-07-2003, 06:41 PM
I have rented it and return it the next day. Anyway, i have finish with Pale Lotus. ;)

Slayer02
04-09-2003, 12:20 AM
MKDA 0wnZ all. Lol. I haven't gotten to play it but I think I will wait for it to hit the bargain bin in a month.

Vuldarak Zeta
04-23-2003, 11:24 PM
TF = great game
DOA3 = a hellova loy better
MKDA = was great till it got boring. then i turned on my saturn and played mk2

BlindSniper
04-24-2003, 05:39 PM
I think tao is the best fighting game yet...Although yes I strongly agree flipflop angles suck! as well with the really hard combos..

Liquid Gears
04-28-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by BlindSniper
I think tao is the best fighting game yet...Although yes I strongly agree flipflop angles suck! as well with the really hard combos..

You don't get out much do you :rolleyes: