If I think of more I will post more....

Ninja Scroll
12-04-2001, 01:34 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnn,

plzzzzzzzzzz think of a better thread to write about:(

This one reeks of suckiness!!:D

1337h4x
12-04-2001, 04:01 PM
I no like you, you disgrace the movie, BE GONE!!!

Twisted J
12-20-2001, 09:59 PM
They Should take the chericters that have AWSOME potential from one of the suckies fighting games ever. SHAQ-FU.
that mummy guy, that cat-chic, and that one dude with the VR head set, all of them could be awsome in another game.
exept for of cours shaq.

Shaq-Fu without shaq. wouldnt that that be cool?

Supperdog
12-25-2001, 09:27 AM
i wouldnt mind a 3d killer instinct. :)

Woocifer
12-26-2001, 11:19 AM
Hey how bout a fighting game that doesnt suck? I can't tell you how sick I am of all the Street Fighter II alpha mega orion busta supreme VS SNKapcomafamicom Korn gold edition beta master supra hazakazuki batty kick IV games their are out there. Half moon and punch always does this shoot an object at the other guy and then have the screen flash for 70 seconds as you do a ninjillion hit combo. I don't necissarily want pure reality, though that might be cool, but how about a little more creativity rather than taking the same stage and adding 80 more odd characters, when only 3 don't suck! SFII is fun, so lets leave it at that instead of making 40 clones because it did well. Tekken was fun, Soul Calibur was fun...even Dead or Alive 3 is pretty fun. But why not come up with a system where mashing buttons doesnt always get you the win, OR super duper rediculous powers dont get you the win? Where's the fighting games based after say fights like the Enter the Dragon scene on the island? Instead of just blocking, how about multiple blocking and retaliation with just fists and feet. Or a weapon fighting game where you can parry and block but keep the movement fluid like a real sword or arms battle? Aren't you sick of all the fluff out there?

Supperdog
12-26-2001, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Woocifer
Hey how bout a fighting game that doesnt suck? I can't tell you how sick I am of all the Street Fighter II alpha mega orion busta supreme VS SNKapcomafamicom Korn gold edition beta master supra hazakazuki batty kick IV games their are out there. Half moon and punch always does this shoot an object at the other guy and then have the screen flash for 70 seconds as you do a ninjillion hit combo. I don't necissarily want pure reality, though that might be cool, but how about a little more creativity rather than taking the same stage and adding 80 more odd characters, when only 3 don't suck! SFII is fun, so lets leave it at that instead of making 40 clones because it did well. Tekken was fun, Soul Calibur was fun...even Dead or Alive 3 is pretty fun. But why not come up with a system where mashing buttons doesnt always get you the win, OR super duper rediculous powers dont get you the win? Where's the fighting games based after say fights like the Enter the Dragon scene on the island? Instead of just blocking, how about multiple blocking and retaliation with just fists and feet. Or a weapon fighting game where you can parry and block but keep the movement fluid like a real sword or arms battle? Aren't you sick of all the fluff out there?

LOL you forgot the "Dance Dance Supermix" in that title. YOU CANNOT FORGET THE DARN DANCE DANCE SUPERMIX FOR CRIKEY' S SAKE! YOU NEED A DANCE DA....errr....heh heh :D

kazual
12-27-2001, 12:46 AM
Ninja Turtles.. dats sum sheet

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-31-2001, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Supperdog
i wouldnt mind a 3d killer instinct. :)

Neither would I, actually I would love that.

Supperdog
12-31-2001, 10:36 AM
Yea that would be cool, id like some 3d volcano stages where you could fall off to another level, a la "Lost World" in DOA3 :) image chunks of lava and brimstone flying at you as you fall down a beautifully rendered canyon onto a small floating chunk of rock, half submurged in white hot lava, and sending your opponent headfirst into it with a well placed roundhouse kick and a powerful uppercut :eek: