PDA

View Full Version : Ego May See 2001 Release

JADE8704
12-02-2001, 06:33 PM
HEY GUYS...LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND.........*HYPERVENALATING*

http://www.funxbox.com/filters/funxbox.cgi?article=AAkFApVZEVdorxzMk

THE DATE OF THE ARTICLE WAS LIKE 12/3/01 OR SOMETHING....

Ego May See 2001 Release
Ian Lovett mentioned that Project: Ego may be in the 'second wave' of xbox launch titles. In a keynote, Microsoft reported the second wave will hit just before Christmas. Does this mean we may actually see this incredible evolution in console games before 2002? Read the post below.

Just to clear up the enviable confusion that always seems to appear whenever a game release date is named and Peter is in close proximity.

We will announce a release date when we are sure we will achieve that date and not before then. At the moment we are planning to release in the second wave of X-Box titles.
- Ian Lovett
Big Blue Box

Twisted J
12-02-2001, 06:35 PM
allright!! project ego is going to be the game that blows everyone else out of the water!!

lets hope that the only make it on xbox and nothing else...........

sinizuh
12-02-2001, 07:01 PM
LMAO!!!

no way in hell Project Ego will come out in 2001... hell, i don't see how it can be out before Q2 of 2002.

SciFi
12-02-2001, 07:10 PM
2nd wave in Europe perhaps...
there is no way in hell that Ego can come out some time this month!!!
Don't you think that there would be sooooooo much hype by now? The game is bound to have pre orders long before it comes out... be realistic:rolleyes: .
At least it would be on Xbox.com, don't you think, and they have games commin' out in fall 2002! Most likely the date is unknown, and they hope that it will make the 2nd wave of the Euro lounch...

Myth-One
12-02-2001, 09:08 PM
2nd wave doesnt mean second month :p doof:rolleyes: , it refers to the second generation games from MS. i.e. next november.