PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Accessories and Storage (Broad Discussion)

selowitch
04-04-2003, 02:08 PM
My Dear XBA Friends,
I would like to open a wide-ranging discussion on Xbox accessories. In particular, I’m searching for a reasonably-priced solution for storing my games that eludes the expensive “made-for-Xbox” label but managing to stay in keeping with the green-plastic color scheme of the console.

Also, a question on my mind is this: Do the Xbox game boxes conform to the same dimensions as a standard DVD? (I would visually check it myself if I weren’t so busy playing Indiana Jones and the Emperor’s Tomb.) If they, I’d love to find a DVD rack or rolling cart that has green/translucent green as an accent color.

I’ll be glad to write back as soon as I'm done dancing a jig of joy for Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy!

LynxFX
04-04-2003, 02:32 PM
Yes Xbox games do use the same standard Amaray cases that DVD's use. So they are the same size.

As for storage that matches the Xbox theme, I'm not sure of anything off hand.

Viper87227
04-05-2003, 08:35 AM
I have a DVD rack and its awesome cuz there stackable... There 22 dvds each ive got two right now almost filled and a 3rd ready and waiting. Not sure of the brand cuz i dont have the box but I got em at Mejiers...

BTW there not green tho there either black or black w/ wood sides

Cyclone
04-05-2003, 11:01 PM
Green spray paint is pretty cheap.....

Dyslexic Chaos
04-05-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone
Green spray paint is pretty cheap.....

LOL, D*** THATS FUNNY STUFF. Thats kinda what i was thinking to. Neway, I just use a regular DVD rack. Mine is a 88 DVD rack and I just filled it about 5 days ago, so its time to get a new one. Between my Xbox, PS2, GC Games, not to mention my actual DVD's, My poor DVD Rack just couldn't keep up.