PDA

View Full Version : Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis

Shadow20002
04-08-2003, 04:08 PM
Anyone have play this one yet ? If yes, what is look like ? :p

Hermes Pan
04-08-2003, 05:22 PM
i got it yesterday, and it's not graphics nirvana. it's a sim game and looks just as good as any other sim game. so far i'm having fun playing it.

Slayer02
04-08-2003, 05:38 PM
It's pretty fun, good replay value, the missions aren't all that great but there's a secret mode you can unlock by completing them. It's great because if some tourist complains you can sick a dino on them lol.

Hermes Pan
04-09-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Slayer02
there's a secret mode you can unlock by completing them. It's great because if some tourist complains you can sick a dino on them lol.

now THAT i'm gonna have to try! i took off from work today just so i could stay home and play this game!

Hugh_Jass
04-10-2003, 07:30 AM
I didn't know this game was out already. I'll have to pick up a copy.

OuFtb
04-12-2003, 09:29 AM
When I first heard this was coming out I thought it would be like all the other ones were you get a gun or somthing and you kill them, I was suprized when they said it was a sim type game and I thought it would suck but now I might try it out sounds kind of intresting.

Nato King
04-13-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by OuFtb
When I first heard this was coming out I thought it would be like all the other ones were you get a gun or somthing and you kill them, I was suprized when they said it was a sim type game and I thought it would suck but now I might try it out sounds kind of intresting.

I totally agree with you OuFtb. I am so suprized that it's a sim typ game and that some many people want to buy it. I am going to rent it sometime this week and if it turns out to what you guys are saying I am going to buy it.:)

D-Mob
04-15-2003, 04:42 PM
Darn, I figured it was another Dino Crisis, because I remember them talking about making a Jurassic Park game like that. Hopefully, Resident Evil will make it's overdue release onto the Xbox. If not, then they need to release Jurassic Park and have it like or better than Dino Crisis.

Cheat
04-19-2003, 02:51 PM
this game is VERY addictive... when you finish a park and get 5 stars you get amessage and u can continue or start another... I useually "Dial a tornado" and create total kaos!!! There was this one time i got 2 dinos to fly with a glitch that i personally found and i dont even know what i did... overall its an awsome game... Altho i really do wish u can open all 9 dig areas... and in Site B that u can have more than 60 dino's... other than that its a great game.

Queasy Buddy
04-20-2003, 11:49 AM
I find it was a hard game to get ussed to but once you got right in to it. It becomes so very addictive. I find the water in this games looks really good when you zoom in on it.

Homesauce
04-28-2003, 10:05 AM
sounds like its fun! im going to have to rent it

NINE BREAKER
05-02-2003, 04:00 AM
Glad to here all the positive comments on this game. I plan on picking it up, along with ordering Steel Battalion:D , when I get paid.

Shadow20002
05-04-2003, 12:49 PM
Oh ok, gonna get it (rental) tonight to know. Hopefully is what you guys in minds. :p

jaboo
05-04-2003, 08:50 PM
wth is dis game bout!??!?!

NINE BREAKER
05-06-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by jaboo
wth is dis game bout!??!?!

It's a sim game, think Rollercoaster Tycoon with Dinosaurs.