PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else here have problems with State of Emergency?

WynnFire
04-08-2003, 04:21 PM
I was just playing the game and all of a sudden I got this message:

Character Number 0
invalid in KAG NAI Missions.C
At Line 106 in Mission 1, Phase 1

Press X to Continue And Ignore Future Asserts

Press O to Continue

It just froze on me and wouldn't let me do anything. Plus there isn't an O button on the controller and I pressed every button even the triggers and joystick things. Has anyone else seen this? It was on a Blue and Black background with the State of Emergency symbol and name. I would have taken a picture but my digital cameras batteries died.

Xbox Owner
04-08-2003, 09:17 PM
lol. they prob. left some ps2 things on..lmao

canadianboi3
04-08-2003, 09:25 PM
This game is out for the Xbox now? I wanna play this, looks fun.

Variation-XBA
04-08-2003, 09:31 PM
Had some kidna error like that in morrowind first time i played, something like "Error, item invalid object thank Pat Blahblah" (cant remember name)

and yea, its out for xbox now...unfortunetly

EHWfedPres
04-08-2003, 09:34 PM
Yes it sout on the xbox now and its only 20 bucks...which is wahy I got it...and luckily i got no errors like that...

hiter101
04-09-2003, 12:18 AM
i herd it sux :)

WynnFire
04-09-2003, 04:03 AM
I only got it because of it being $20 and the Multiplayer option. I have friends coming over this weekend and they will have a blast playing this. I played it on my cousin's PS2 when it first came out and we both hated it. The Xbox version is a little better.

Duke
04-09-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by WynnFire
I only got it because of it being $20 and the Multiplayer option. I have friends coming over this weekend and they will have a blast playing this. I played it on my cousin's PS2 when it first came out and we both hated it. The Xbox version is a little better.

Too bad too, when I first heard about this game it seemed like it had so much potential.

Cyclone
04-09-2003, 10:27 PM
Well, if you look in the files for GTA3 on PC it has messages like "Saving blah blah to Playstation 2 (8mb) memory card" and stuff like that. Since it's just a port of the PS2 version, they left some of the messages in it. I'm sure they never intended for you to see that message so they didnt even bother to take it out or even change the button for it.