PDA

View Full Version : Henry Rollins to be the voice of Mace Griffin

Reclaimer
04-09-2003, 02:49 AM
Vivendi Universal Games announces that the lead character in its upcoming sci-fi action game will be voiced by Henry Rollins.

Vivendi Universal Games has today announced that the titular role of Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter will be voiced by Rollins Band front man, actor, and spoken-word artist Henry Rollins. Rollins is perhaps best known for fronting the bands Black Flag and Rollins Band, although he has also appeared in a number of movies, including The Chase, Johnny Mnemonic, and Jackass: The Movie.

"Henry Rollins is the ideal cast for Mace Griffin, a futuristic frontier lawman who is rough around the edges but possesses a keen sense of right and wrong," said Philip O’Neil, SVP, sales and marketing, Vivendi Universal Games. "Vivendi Universal Games identified Rollins’ voice and talents as perfectly in line with its vision for Mace and specifically targeted him for this role."

Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter is a first-person action game in which players will assume the titular role of an ex-Special Ops officer turned bounty hunter who’s looking to clear his name after being framed and serving time in prison for a crime he didn’t commit. The game is set hundreds of years in the future, at a time when both human and alien settlers are rapidly colonizing the galaxy, and it will feature space combat and traditional first-person shooter-style gameplay.

For more information on Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter--which is currently in development at Warthog and scheduled for release later this year--check out our previous coverage of the PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox, and GameCube versions of the game.

-----------------------------------------------------

And if this game was not cool enough, it just got better.

Duke
04-09-2003, 11:08 AM
I think it's a good choice. Been waiting on this game for a long time. Sometimes Rollins acts like a complete retard, but at least he says what he means. And he's a whole lot better than that idiot andrew k. (I think that's his name)

Sorry, just saw that loser on tv and the first thing I thought of was he was some idiot who could only dream of being like Rollins.

Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that.

EHWfedPres
04-09-2003, 11:23 AM
at least they got rid of the fruity hat and cape

Snoopy7548
04-09-2003, 01:46 PM
lol henry rollins is so funny

WynnFire
04-10-2003, 11:12 PM
And if this game was not cool enough, it just got better.

You're so RIGHT!

jbrewer
04-12-2003, 12:19 AM
is he gonna sing my war during a battle, screw that sell out