PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Retail Site

ryan123
04-09-2003, 06:19 PM
I dont know how many of you have heard of this program so if you already have sorry for the post. If you work for a place that sells xbox stuff you can sign up for a program Microsoft has at www.xbox.com/retail (http://www.xbox.com/retail) .There are a lot of different stores listed so to see what ones are eligible just go to the link then to the retail training part and goto the sign up part and there should be a dropdown list.
All you gotta do is take some 5 question quizzes on different xbox products and you earn points. Then you can use the points to get games or other stuff. The quizzes are extremely easy and you get 100 pts per quiz. Games cost either 700pts or 1500pts depending on the game. All you have to pay for is shipping and handling. So far from this program I have gotten Shenmue2, Rallisport, Inside Drive 2003 and 2 copies of Halo for a total of about $30. So thats about $6 a game. The games take about 4 days to arrive and they are all brand new sealed and dont have any stickers on the outside of them. They look exactly like they would if you bought them from the store. If you dont work for one of the companies listed maybe you know someone that does and they will sign up for you. I hope this information is helpful.

l Maximus l
04-09-2003, 06:22 PM
I know that our buddy DOOM has the world's best gaming store in the USA! I wonder if he knows about it?

ryan123
04-09-2003, 10:54 PM
I think I might not have been real clear on who can sign up. If you work at Best Buy, Circuit City, CompUsa, EB, or a store like that you can sign up. Its not for people that own companies. Its for the employees of chain electronic stores. So if you dont work at a store like that maybe you have a friend or relative that can sign up and let you use their account.