PDA

View Full Version : xboxstop.com slight price increase...

Zion
04-09-2003, 06:46 PM
My prediction: Xboxstop.com will be out of business within 2 months.

Remember it used to be $7 to trade a new game for another new game (or an old game for another old game)...now it's $30 to trade a new game for a new game. I'd call that a small increase. So now you can go buy a brand new game and they'll gladly give you $20 for it basically...then take 6+ weeks to ship your trade to you.

Sounds like a wonderful way to do business. Not.

The last time it took them almost 2 months to ship my 'silver' level game to me so I just quit doing business with them. I suggest everyone else do the same.

Cyclone
04-09-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Zion
My prediction: Xboxstop.com will be out of business within 2 months.

Remember it used to be $7 to trade a new game for another new game (or an old game for another old game)...now it's $30 to trade a new game for a new game. I'd call that a small increase. So now you can go buy a brand new game and they'll gladly give you $20 for it basically...then take 6+ weeks to ship your trade to you.

Sounds like a wonderful way to do business. Not.

The last time it took them almost 2 months to ship my 'silver' level game to me so I just quit doing business with them. I suggest everyone else do the same.

Looks like they went out of business even sooner. The site doesnt load for me :P

XBOX MSSC
04-10-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Cyclone
Looks like they went out of business even sooner. The site doesnt load for me :P

it's www.thexboxstop.com ;) I planned on using them when it was $7 for a flat out trade. When the Prices jacked up i forgot about the site. I'm not paying 30 dollars and trading another new game for a new title.