PDA

View Full Version : Why Do The People At The Spawn Boards HATE The Xbox With A Passion?!?! Read!

Xaminor
04-10-2003, 03:06 AM
You guys have to give me a hand!

My hands are starting to hurt, lol. I just don't like people being misinformed, these people have been ranting about the Xbox for days now, thread after thread, signature after signature, the thing that sucks is that Spawn is the exclusive Xbox character ni Soul Caliber 2.

Also check out the 720p screens of SPAWN (http://board.spawn.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=107510) on the Xbox version of SC 2, I posted there in hopes to mellow them out, lol.

Himji
04-10-2003, 03:33 AM
Maybe when people come out with stuff like

***lo for crapbox sucks ass!!!

you've gotta question thier mental capacity and move on.

Xaminor
04-10-2003, 03:39 AM
You are right Himji but that place is just full of people that don't know anything of the Xbox, I actually got in a debate there with one person and we ended up being cool and not only did he end up getting an Xbox but he got Live as well. Now he probably would have gotten it eventually anyways, but I feel that I had something to do with this person getting the system sooner than later.

Himji
04-10-2003, 03:58 AM
Yes, I read the whole post and there was one decent bloke there (forget his name)....

I get into dumb arguments on the internet and just find that 99% of the time, the person you're arguing with is just too shallow to admit that thier wrong no matter what you say :|

So I kinda steer clear of most debates these days, still it's fun sometimes :)

Highlite23
04-10-2003, 09:50 PM
I still don't understand getting that hell bent over a console. I love my XBOX, but i don't have a PS2 or GC sacrifice every night.:rolleyes:

You would think all that effort to diss a system could be better spent.............

Like finding a sweater to match your hand bag...I meen GC.

Or turning your entertainment unit on it's side so your PS2 doesn't feel out of place.

hmmmmmmmmm...............Did I say that:D

I'm just kidding, relax, save any imature flaming, there all fine, pick the one you like and be happy.;)

NINE BREAKER
04-11-2003, 12:25 AM
Yeah, they're just a bunch-0-idiots over there. I went on and wrote a novel length post to help support what you was say'n, but they wouldn't let me register 'cuase I have a free e-mail service. That devilscry guy can be a pain:mad:

EHWfedPres
04-11-2003, 11:29 AM
They are just ignorant immature kids, thats all.

Xbox Owner
04-11-2003, 02:14 PM
The screens look nice however..

MyTh
04-12-2003, 12:35 AM
They couldnt even argue with you w/o getting emberassed any1 in there right mind can see what gaming console is better than the other...Only very sheltered idiots argue or think otherwise..