PDA

View Full Version : Wwe Raw 2

therock21
04-10-2003, 02:08 PM
Alright, I am hoping that the interview is true. I just read it yesterday. It would be nice to have a good wrestling game to play during the summer before Smackdown 17 comes out......just a little joke. The truth is Smackdown 5 is schedualed for release in fall/winter 2003/2004. Just incase the link dosent work right, go to www.wweraw2.com, and read the interview it seems interesting. I know after RAW 1 failed a lot of people don't even want to think about this one. For those out there who want to check it out. I would like to here what you think about the upcoming WWE title:cool:

Variation-XBA
04-10-2003, 03:27 PM
Sigh...

2. There have been many rumors of Xbox Live in the, if it is in the game will it be playable online or just downloadable content? Please Explain

[Kendall Boyd] WWE Raw 2 will not feature any online components.

------

8. I would assume that THQ and Anchor are aware of the overall failure of WWE RAW 1, Can you that this game is an improvement?

[Kendall Boyd] I wouldn't consider WWE Raw 1 a complete failure. This was a first generation wrestling game that was built from the ground up. We are aware of its issues and have listened to fans and press to get their feedback and try to implement them into our games. We are aware of the shortcoming that Raw 1 possessed, including the lack of a single player experience/or career mode and match types. These are areas that we have paid special attention to this time around.

Not gunna even bother... Sigh

Guess we'll see though... and fix the link guy;)

OuFtb
04-12-2003, 09:14 AM
When this game comes out I will get it, i have read alot of good stuff and improvments that they have done and it seems like a good game, but I also thought, like alot of people, Raw was going to be good and it sucked, I guess we have to wait and see how it turns out.

D-Mob
04-14-2003, 08:47 AM
I'm looking forward to WWE Raw 2, because the first one wasn't really all that bad to me. It had its failures, but all-in-all, it was something to keep my busy. I just hope Raw 2 can live up to what I've been wanting.

DZNUTZ
04-14-2003, 04:27 PM
i have always stood by RAW 1.
while its not perfect...i think it might be the best 1 gen wrestling game to drop.
its not like SD and thg's 64 series were great from the get go...they had to evolve.
anyways..i to have high hoppes for raw2 and if its online competition.....watch out for the DDC. cuz we gonna be slobberknocking mufucas.

MasterChief
04-22-2003, 05:55 PM
Best game ever

bobothebear
04-25-2003, 11:46 AM
i don't really care about online matches i just hope that they put some kind of downloadable content in there so you can have updated stuff like songs or costumes or moves.... THAT WOULD BE COOL!

Variation-XBA
04-25-2003, 01:40 PM
HE's already stated there's no LIVE..

[Kendall Boyd] WWE Raw 2 will not feature any online components.

bobothebear
04-25-2003, 08:00 PM
THANKS FOR RUINING MY DAY VARIATION! :cry:

Variation-XBA
04-26-2003, 11:38 AM
Its not my choice if they add it or not :P
I was kinda bummed too :(

KingNader
05-01-2003, 02:20 PM
lets put it this way, thq wont fail us again, with this game bieng delayed so much, if it doesnt become a smackdown-like blockbuster, i think thq would change to makers of smackdown (or even maybe makers of WM on GC) in the future. I dont remember who is who, like Anchor, AKI, etc, but I know whoever is workin on this one now (makers of raw 1 too) better get it right this time, i dont wanna resort to Backyard Wrestling until Raw 3

MasterChief
05-02-2003, 08:13 PM
cant wait

jaboo
05-05-2003, 05:55 PM
WWE RAW 2 eh........it best b wayyyyy better than the 1st......

Dave
05-07-2003, 01:15 AM
I believe RAW was a failure, but I will give it this much, I did think the engine it ran on was 2nd to AKI's. As far as just playing a match goes I thought it was not bad at all once you got used to it. Think it took a lot of people a while to get used too, and the game itself stunk so bad other's never cared to get used to it.

RAW 2 defintely has potential. I believe I will enjoy the game, and the biggest worry I have about it is the CAW mode. I can live with a crap CAW in a real good game, but I really enjoy CAW myself, and now consider it a part of a wrestling game that affects it's overall rating.

The CAW in RAW was not only really annoying, it was limited as well. That whole make every single body part a % idea was rediculous, that hopefully is just gone. I'd spend an hour on a guy, then see him walk out and go, man this thing looks kinda ****ed up. I might have cared to get used to the stupid % idea if there were ways to make my favorite superstars not in the game, but with RAW it was impossible to make most guys. The clothes, faces, hair, and facial hair selection made it impossible.

If they can make major impovements on 1 player replay value and CAW, I am sure I will love this game. I would still probably like it a lot if I got 1 of the 2 as well.

greendog97
05-07-2003, 08:16 PM
i love The Rock!!! :D :D he da man

Variation-XBA
05-07-2003, 11:19 PM
Ew....:eek:

EHWfedPres
05-12-2003, 12:28 PM
just because you cant play a game online does not mean it cant be good...:rolleyes:

Anyway, why do people want more match types and a better single player...fix the damn gameplay before that *******s! You can have fights to the death with chainsaws, but if you can get elbow dropped while standing up 5-7 feet away from your opponent who is on the floor and you are in the ring, something is seriously wrong and match types no longer matter.

sand05
05-28-2003, 06:31 PM
Hope it does