PDA

View Full Version : You know your bored in Halo when....

Xeon
04-10-2003, 08:40 PM
When you try to get to the bottom of the endless pit in the 4th level. When you first go inside after you turn the security off, you go to a ledge...well take a Warthog with you, and ramp off the edge, and there are pillars on the other side...if you land it correctly, you can bounce from pillar to pillar, and land on the ground. Its basically impossible so dont try it, by the way, use overshield.. Anyway you know your bored when you do that.

EHWfedPres
04-10-2003, 09:06 PM
Thats not being bored in Halo, thats what you do when you have already played thru the campaign. I have been anywhere and everywhere in Halo, even places that were not even documented...

No Fear 23
04-10-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Thats not being bored in Halo, thats what you do when you have already played thru the campaign. I have been anywhere and everywhere in Halo, even places that were not even documented...

tru dat

SiGuy
04-10-2003, 09:34 PM
I did the same thing. my halo is hacked so I run and jump all over the damn place. I actually fell down that hole once on accident and didnt die and jumped back up by going from pillar to pillar. Took me like an hour

Xeon
04-11-2003, 11:37 AM
Well I dont hack and im doing it ;)

SPARTAN VI
04-11-2003, 05:02 PM
You know you're bored with Halo when.... you stop playing it?:confused:

ScorpionX
04-11-2003, 06:01 PM
I will never get bored of Halo :p

Its even more fun when its hacked :cool:

Snapple
04-11-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

same here but...i still need to get on top of level 2: Halo. i came close so bad but i seem to never make it:( cause like when the beam shoots up it freezes you:mad:

Rhawkins
04-11-2003, 10:29 PM
How do you hack Halo? I wiant to do it, because Ive kicked its butt in every difficulty, up every hole in its human body, and then shot it with arrows with flags that say

"I am now the property of Reese, he is my pimp."

Please tell me how!

LongBow
04-11-2003, 11:21 PM
You know your bored in Halo when..

Me and 3 friends had a lan game in Sidewinder. At the little cliff near the blue base, with the two way teleporter and the teleporter spawn, we ramped the 4 ghosts off the map, then the 2 warhogs off the map, and lined them up all nice and fancy like.. heh. Wish I had a screen shot..

Rochey69r
04-13-2003, 03:32 AM
so guys how do you 'hack' halo?

i realy wanna know

Reclaimer
04-13-2003, 06:10 AM
You know you are bored when you do co-operative aerial acrobatics with the Bansees.

SakapuntaS
04-13-2003, 08:43 PM
------You know you are bored when you do co-operative aerial acrobatics with the Bansees.-------

Hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaha.............

|ROS|Drakon
04-13-2003, 09:02 PM
you know you are bored when u have a contest with three other buddies on how far you can blow yourself across the map. im talking about ship to ship here or whatever. we jump to the highest point you can reach then with proper grenade placement u blow yourself up and straight across to the other side trying to get above level 5.. sad to say but i made it to like level 7 if there was one in it. :D

# 1 Stunner
04-13-2003, 09:43 PM
i no when im bored of it when i started playin ghost recon...:D

|ROS|Drakon
04-13-2003, 10:36 PM
lol, ghost is sooo fun. amazes me that u die when u get shot lol, unlike cs for pc lol. *curses it and runs to play ghost recon*

Reclaimer
04-14-2003, 12:20 AM
You know you are bored when you drag race warthogs across sidewinder.

Or you do the Ghost skeet shoot. You step back with a rocket launcher, and a buddy flys up in a ghost, picks a random angle and jumps it over you. Then you shoot him down with one shot before he lands.

You know you're bored when you turn the xbox off.

SiGuy
04-14-2003, 10:01 AM
first you have to have a mod chip. Then theres a certain patch you need to download. Theres an old thread about it arounds here somewhere

bias
04-15-2003, 10:24 AM
you know when your bored in halo when you throw grenades up into the air and try to land them on yourself... :o

Reclaimer
04-16-2003, 12:39 AM
We got bored one day and set up a perfectly controlled experiment. We wanted to see if you can shoot down an incoming rocket, launched from the rocket launcher. We gave it enough range to track it, using the sidewinder map. We spent hours trying different angles, different weapons, techniques, and even vehicles.

A rocket flying all the way across the map, you can sight in on it, using the sniper rifle on a level flight. But after all the work it is impossible to shoot down an incoming rocket, regardless if you are locked into it.

It is also impossible to shoot a grenade at any moment of deployment. Well, you can shoot it, but you can't disable it.

LongBow
04-16-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by bias
you know when your bored in halo when you throw grenades up into the air and try to land them on yourself... :o

I ALWAYS do that!! Lol, maybe thats why I lose a lot in systmelinks

jake mcd
04-16-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by bias

lol, that's always good for a couple laughs!