PDA

View Full Version : Electronics Boutique

l Maximus l
12-03-2001, 11:43 AM
Dudes, has everyone noticed that all of the Electronics Boutique employees are really pumped up about the XBox to the point that they are bashing the PoS2 and the LameCube?

Before the XBox launch, this wasn't the case...but, now that the XBox has become a reality, I have noticed that they are extremely biased towards the XBox! They love it and are focussing on the XBox over any other console...and rightly so. What are your experiences with them?

Ninja Scroll
12-03-2001, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Dudes, has everyone noticed that all of the Electronics Boutique employees are really pumped up about the XBox to the point that they are bashing the PoS2 and the LameCube?

Before the XBox launch, this wasn't the case...but, now that the XBox has become a reality, I have noticed that they are extremely biased towards the XBox! They love it and are focussing on the XBox over any other console...and rightly so. What are your experiences with them?

Poor, poor Maximus..........
Dont you know how it (unforunatly) works in the retail game industry by now.
What ever is coming out next the employee's, managers, ect will boost that system up until the next new console launches.
It's all about hyping up sales to the poor suckers who purchase a PS2, ....... I mean purchased a PlayStation 2,.... er.. um... you get the picture!:p

HYPE=SALES

Twisted J
12-03-2001, 03:14 PM
not here dude, well i dont have an electronics boutique, i have a software ect. but if you go there one day and ask someone about it and then go the next day and ask someone else you will get a totaly diffrent answer!!!

VAN
12-03-2001, 03:20 PM
Software store employees have opinions, but unfortunately those opinions are about as good as the ones offered at the local Blockbuster when it comes time to rent a dvd.

Blockbuster Clerk: "Sir, the employeee pick of the month is 'Chairman of the Board', starring Carrot Top. Outstanding film!"

I don't care what anybody says. If I want Console X, I will buy Console X. If down the road, someone develops COnsole Y, and I want it, I will Buy Console Y as well. Simple as that. :)

l Maximus l
12-03-2001, 03:24 PM
Well, the main reason why I decided to share this is because all we hear about are idiotic employees of retailers mocking the XBox...But, about every time I go into the Electronic Boutique store, even when people come in asking about the PoS2 or LameCube, the employees put down those systems and recommend the XBox instead!

In many other threads, I have noticed that there are some LameCube fat ass barney fanboys talking trash about the XBox, etc...I think the tables have turned :D

MS-xbox
12-03-2001, 07:30 PM
Who cares about EB workers, the one ant mine is a fookin 10th grader! little kid!

MaxPain
12-03-2001, 07:35 PM
I am 10th grader :mad:

Reverend Love
12-04-2001, 12:55 AM
It's ok...we won't hold that against you.

Reverend Love