PDA

View Full Version : Come one come all to the HALO Championship tournament on Saturday December 8th

Kennedy
12-03-2001, 03:42 PM
COME ONE ONE ALL to the HALO championship invatational Saturday-December 8th 2001
All day saturday the 8th, there will be a unofficial X-box Halo tournament to decide once and for all who the best halo player is. there will be braket rankings to decide the winner. all people who enter will be pitted against each other in 2-4 player matches (depending on ping times) and the winners will face the winners until there is a 2 player match for the championship.

All you need to do to enter is find the room(s) names ""Halo tournament" and find one that hasent started yet and join it. Myself and 2 of my freinds will be hosting 3 battle rooms each names "Halo tournament"(2,3, and so on) there will also be rooms for practicing and non-tournament free-for-alls.

Other rules will be discussed in the chats and boards of gamespy, Just find the "Halo tournament" rooms(s) all day saturday (starting at about 12noon eastern time) and join in on the fun! the winner doesent get a prize, but does get bragging rights!

join the rooms on saturday and try your luck against the best!
for more information contact me blake or josh@

ME--lordviper@earthlink.net
or
blake--rustedroot@aol.com

if youd like to talk while on the boards my gamespy username is: Kyuss

theres no need to reply and procastinate, i will only answer serious questions TO THIS BOARD, this message has been posted at numerous xbox and HALO forums, so let it be clear...BE ONLINE THROUGH GAMESPY ON SATURDAY THE 8th AND JOIN A "HALO TOURNAMENT" ROOM TO JOIN. THATS ALL YOU NEED TO DO TO JOIN THIS TOURNAMENT

Kennedy
12-03-2001, 06:57 PM
bump:D

Kennedy
12-04-2001, 11:07 AM