PDA

View Full Version : Invisable wall in Splinter Cell

OppiumNitrates
04-15-2003, 02:02 PM
Hey anyone find this invisable wall on the presadential palace mission. It's not too far into the level after you get the the top and clear the first area of guards. Then you get the key code in a satchel for the gate after you open the gate go stright to the right and when you come to a wall there is a spot you can walk though?!?!?!? whats up with that, anyone find it before, or know what it is? you cant even go off the edge and hang off its like an ally the game designers were gunna put in but didn't and just put some wall texture over it but forgot to fix the collision or some weird bug they missed . . . .

silghtly confused
O. Nitrates

[oXo]
04-15-2003, 04:12 PM
Yeah, that 1 is a classic. Just a bug they didn't have time to kill.

I hid a body in there once.....I don't think they will ever find him LOL...

D-Mob
04-25-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by [oXo]
Yeah, that 1 is a classic. Just a bug they didn't have time to kill.

I hid a body in there once.....I don't think they will ever find him LOL...

ROFLMAO

I'm playing Splinter Cell right now. When I get to that part I think I'll do that.

RudedogX
04-25-2003, 08:43 AM
I guess I'll have to remember this.

SiGuy
04-25-2003, 02:57 PM
I just got this game and so far I suck at it. if i ever get that far im gonna have to remember to look for it

Salim
04-27-2003, 04:30 PM
I never got there yet, I heard there are alot of secrets to this game, like the UFO room and more. Its a great game!

MasterChief
05-02-2003, 07:57 PM
didnt see that

mailman
05-03-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
Hey anyone find this invisable wall on the presadential palace mission. It's not too far into the level after you get the the top and clear the first area of guards. Then you get the key code in a satchel for the gate after you open the gate go stright to the right and when you come to a wall there is a spot you can walk though?!?!?!? whats up with that, anyone find it before, or know what it is? you cant even go off the edge and hang off its like an ally the game designers were gunna put in but didn't and just put some wall texture over it but forgot to fix the collision or some weird bug they missed . . . .

silghtly confused
O. Nitrates

could you be more specific to where it is, cuz i still have no clue, pm me, its better thanks

Shadow20002
05-04-2003, 10:11 AM
Want more secrets ? In the Ambassy of China....there are something on the top of the balcony, just before you enter the restaurant. ;)